CBD Merchant Account

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
65 5 13

Hi John,

Check your email. I sent you all the details, including pricing and boarding requirements necessary to help you get credit card acceptance for your online store. Yes, our banks and payment processors support Shopify users worldwide. Got questions? Correspond with me through my company website.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James | Shopify Partner & Full-Stack Developer

KJ ProWeb | https://www.kjproweb.com

Kevin James
Expert Web Developer & Shopify Partner
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 4
I don’t know of a UK processor. But Shopify integrates with digipay and Square. Go to squareup.com and follow the directions. You will need a gateway like EMB. All of this is also on Shopify regarding merchant processors as well.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 1 0

Hi,

I work with Best Merchant Services, here we help merchants from Shopify get up and running by leveraging our relationships with banks to help high risk merchants get approvals. 

Email me if you have any questions:

danny@bestmerchantservices.com

Regards,

Danny 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 1 0

Hi,

I work with Best Merchant Services, here we help merchants from Shopify get up and running by leveraging our relationships with banks to help high risk merchants get approvals. 

Regards,

Danny 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 1 0

Hi,

Regards,

Danny 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I am wondering if there are any solutions/ work around's for people selling CBD based outside of the USA however exclusively selling in the US market. 

Kevin's Google Pay option is fantastic however I would like to know if there is a more long term solution.

Obviously in the current economic climate it is not possible to visit the States to open a bank account to support a LLC. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

We can help if you are outside the US.

Just fill out the application and upload your docs here and we'll have someone reach out:

https://payments.cannesis.com/

The application is pretty quick and if you have all your docs uploaded we can get you moved through underwriting quickly.

0 Likes