Is selling CBD oil products on Shopify permitted?

Maiiven
Tourist
4 0 8

Hello! I just wanted to share that until 3 months ago, I had no idea that it was not allowed to sell CBD oil products using  Paypal or Stripe. 

I'm a soapmaker and bath bomb maker. I wanted to start making bath bombs with CBD Oil in them. I was on Squarespace and Paypal froze my account.

Ugh. 

This forced me to do some digging and after looking at half a dozen payment merchants I went with InclusivePay.  I know that a lot of other people might find themselves in the same boat.

Replies 164 (164)
JAH5
Excursionist
25 0 5
Congratulations . I don't think u read my post.
Let's clarify
1. I'm solo in all this I have no team or staff. Like I could afford one.
2. I'm not a coder , how do expect someone to know what you know? Simple telling someone to "add Google pay as a manual payment" isn't helping them t b
3. What makes you think people have coding teams or w.e because most don't. Should assume start by asking
4. I didn't say they couldn't be added to a store I said they won't work with my industry
5. IF THE CUSTOMER doesn't trust they don't trust plain as day. I'm debating with no one you got your facts I got mine that simple

Like sezzle(they accept all cards) I have merchant account with and it's all set up to go doesn't matter when the potential customer I talked said they don't trust sezzle payment's

Adding them doesn't matter I take crytpos as well customer don't even use it but it's their
kjproweb
Shopify Partner
138 8 25

Hi JAH5,

I sincerely apologize if something I wrote frustrated you.

I did read your previous statements. It's obvious that you're experiencing some frustration. Your opinion on a technical deliverable was incorrect. I did not mean to offend you by sharing ways to fix the problem. That's all I'm trying to do. 

1. I've already posted a link to an actual Shopify merchant where CBD oils, tinctures CBD gummies, hemp-flower and much more are being sold. [As long as you comply with Shopify policy and card brand requirements your needs can be met].
  2. Here is another example of a merchant's website where CBD is sold.

This particular merchant applied for credit card processing on a Thursday and got activated the very next day. Again, as long as your website complies with Shopify's Payments Policy and card brand requirements --- there are solutions that can take your website live in 24 hours.

Proof of deliverables - CBD friendly payment processing by KJ Proweb.png

Decide what you want to do. Help is available.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

Shopify Approved Partner | Full-Stack Developer

kevin@kjproweb.com

Kevin James
Expert Web Developer & Shopify Partner
JAH5
Excursionist
25 0 5
Okay for one you do realize I was the one who accept your original post as possible resolution to being with and again since you don't read I don't even sell CBD why do you keep doing this how about you @ your resolution to the one who are trying to sell cbd .knowing I'm not selling cbd I even help someone you should of helped by telling them they must only sell cbd products. because the bank won't allow it to be sold on the same siteat all as I even stated to you in the original solution you first gave that I found other solution that work that wasn't manual payment again. This post is for merchant solution. And merchant help as most of are having negative experience with them and no one is explaining..... Not Shopify itself....
kjproweb
Shopify Partner
138 8 25

JAH5,

Calm down my friend. You don't have an enemy here. It seems like I'm getting my head chewed off for actually giving you the solution that would solve the problem.

Since I don't read (according to you), I'll pretend that I didn't read your December 5, 2019 post where you wrote;

"...my store was denied for having plant based resin incense not related to hemp ,cbd or cannabis." [End quote]

Plant-based resin incense are a high-risk product regulated by laws in certain states.

Direct-burning incense (or "combustible incense") sold with the intention of being lit by fire, inhaled, or creates smoke for recreational purposes, etc.,  will require that you find an ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT PROCESSOR or use a 'MANUAL PAYMENT PROCESSING solution as I recommended.

There are plenty of Shopify approved partners & expert developers that write API code. You could be up and running in 48 hours.

Good luck,

Kevin James

Kevin James
BKay7
Excursionist
12 0 5

@JAH5 I just wanted to check in since it's been almost a month since our last chat convo - have you had any further luck when it comes to merchants?

kjproweb
Shopify Partner
138 8 25

Hi,

Since mid-December we've been getting merchants approved AND activated within 3 to 7 business days. Never longer.

Acceptable products include; legal CBD oils/tinctures, CBD isolate powders, gummies & sport drinks, and CBD-infused topical rubs.

RATES & FEES

• No application fee. No set-up fee. Zero risk.
  • Website/E-commerce & MOTO = 4.95% + $0.25 cents per transaction
  • $45.00 Monthly Fee (includes; payment gateway, AVS verification & customer support)
  • Monthly Minimum Sales Volume Requirement - $100.00 (Not a monthly recurring fee. It is a monthly sales volume requirement).
  • $99.00 - Annual Contract Renewal Fee

All of the information required to sign up is posted on our corporate website.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

Shopify Approved Partner & Expert Developer/Coder

(303) 257-4484

Kevin James
edwyn
Visitor
2 0 0

The ongoing challenge i'm having with merchant providers is there and tuck and run approach with friendly fraud charge backs.  We determine friendly fraud as customer accepts goods and immediately contacts their credit card company and dispute charges. Their credit card company hears the word cannabis and never evaluates the case further.  In 8 years of selling online i've never actually won a charge back. In each case I've always (as a last ditch effort) offered to pay return shipping on clean used items and refund 100% of the customer's money instead of being out money and products. I'm looking for the eCommerce payment method that doesn't offer charge backs? I'm under the impression that international debit cards, echeck, and money order services like western union may be a temporary safe solution until the cannabis banking sector gets their shit together. my current magneto 2 (money pit) store is newvape.com . Anyone reading this willing to offer advice I'd love to hear it. Is there a western union gateway?  If you analyze  Alibaba payment methods you will notice echeck and WU as options. My problem is that shopify still charges a transaction fees for manual transactions. It appears that ecwid and WU may be my only solution. Here are some of the services we have been tried in the past. square, paypay, ebay, pintrest, quickbooks, chase, bank of america, google shopping, amazon.  We recently implemented a card not present paper sales agreement which the customer must sign and include a copy of his photo ID and credit card and signature. I just received a 3k charge back for a rosin press shipped over Christmas 2019 to Canada.  The signed form has been submitted to our cc company and my fingers are crossed that we might provide them with the ammunition to help us. I can be reached at ed@newvape.com My company makes metal parts only no ejuce no cbd. I'm looking to build a new store and brand www.cannabishardware.com 

JAH5
Excursionist
25 0 5
Hey @edwyn

you can try a merchant services the offers charge back protections and e-check services your gonna have to pay them for these additional services. They usually have higher rates and such as well

Also You can try removing key word related to cannabis. So anything like rosin , resin , cannabinoids , canna , cbd , shatter , isolate , would help if removed.

For me i have been using "herbal" to avoid getting "red flagged". I don't know how well this could help you consider what your sites all about..

Another thing you can try is to add disclaimers to your site. I see Alot of smaller store usually have some kind of "sale is final" or something Along those lines..

Hope something here helps
edwyn
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you @JAH5  charge back protection is a new concept. With respect to e-check processing how vulnerable to charge backs do you think they are? Have you seem them used in shopify stores?

IntegrityPayJD
Shopify Partner
23 0 11

@edwyn I'm going to answer your questions and concerns as best as I can from a processor & acquiring bank perspective, given I personally underwrite CBD and Cannabis accounts. It is important to note though, that what we are comfortable doing is different than other processors and acquiring banks.

1. In the US, you should 100% avoid having cannabis or CBD in your domain and preferably in your company name. The industry is unregulated and it causes concern instantly because businesses that have CBD or Cannabis in their name are statistically non-compliant. 

2. Magento is a great platform. Shopify is great too. And has limitations for cannabis. Personally, given the climate today - Jan 2020, if you are doing flower or cannabis you should be cautious about using Shopify. Magento is ok with gateway integrations, WooCommerce will always be the better solution because you own the system and are not renting your website or bound to other T&C, and it works with many gateways.

3. The overall cost of friendly fraud is projected to the top $25 billion in 2020. The total cost of all chargebacks in 2017 was $31 Billion. In 2016, 53% of chargeback cases reported, merchants won the chargeback 41% of the time. So as you can see this problem is too far-reaching and honestly CBD and Cannabis have little to do with the issue. The system is totally broken and it will require massive changes to the Fair Credit Billing Act of 1974 and other chargeback laws to help decrease chargeback fraud. 

Chargeback management is difficult and often frustrating. All chargebacks can be traced to one of three sources: criminal fraud, friendly fraud, or merchant error. Bank descriptions can be too generic and reason codes are often misleading. Our team has a solution that has been developed using intelligent source detection -  a blend of patent-pending technologies and expert human forensics that identifies the true source of chargebacks. Telling us which chargebacks we should fight and which ones could have been prevented. This exclusive approach increases win rates, decreases chargebacks and helps

improve your reputation with banks and your customers.  

In the meantime, I would be happy to provide you a free analysis of how our services could help you mitigate your loss.

4. For higher volume transactions (ie. 3K purchase), ACH or direct deposit will be your best option. Lower fees etc. MU has crazy fees - at least $1000 a month in fees.

5.  Statistically speaking, DIY chargeback management like implementing what you have, without professional oversight is not very effective in most cases. While writing having a pre-signed letter is certainly an improvement in Card Not Present, it really comes down to your letter. It's the most important part of the process, the overall system for disputing chargebacks is complicated, hard to understand, and subject to being revised frequently and without notice. Plus, individual parties--banks, card networks, processors--all have different guidelines, which makes successfully disputing a chargeback incredibly complex. As if that's not bad enough, merchants sending wrong, incomplete, or misleading information with the rebuttal letter can actually do more harm than good. 

If you want professional help. let me know.

IntegrityPay, Expert Web Developer, High-Risk Processor, CBD Consultant, Merchant Processor, & Shopify Partner
IntegrityPayJD
Shopify Partner
23 0 11

Be aware.

American Express has added CBD (Hemp and Marijuana Derived) to its prohibited list.

Their documentation online has not yet been updated to display this, however, a representative at the card brand just informed us.

So if you have AE option for processing today through Square or alternative programs, hope that you don't experience a chargeback, because the moment you do with AE, you will lose your ability to process with them. Just happened.

I would imagine solutions in the United States to start removing AE for CBD processing solutions because they could lose their license by trying to work around with their blue program. If they don't, again, pray for no chargebacks.

IntegrityPay, Expert Web Developer, High-Risk Processor, CBD Consultant, Merchant Processor, & Shopify Partner
hoolyhemp
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Kevin

Can you help a brother out?

My company is located in Sweden, Still can work something out? I sell cbd flowers, leaves and CBD Hasch. All legal off course:-)

I need a payment provider but since I am still a very small business I cannot afford high cost etc.

You can mail me at: hoolyhemp@gmail.com

Br

John @ Hooly Hemp

kjproweb
Shopify Partner
138 8 25

Hi John,

Check your email. I sent you all the details, including pricing and boarding requirements necessary to help you get credit card acceptance for your online store. Yes, our banks and payment processors support Shopify users worldwide. Got questions? Correspond with me through my company website.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James | Shopify Partner & Full-Stack Developer

KJ ProWeb | https://www.kjproweb.com

Kevin James
JAH5
Excursionist
25 0 5
@BKay7. Depends what you mean on "luck"... Truthfully I just put this whole thing in the back burner to focus on other matters.. I got to the end of signing my documents just to see there gonna be so many fees. $500 visa and $500 for Master card monthly Gateway fees , transaction fees, Shopify fees , merchant fees , Gateway protal fees, equipment fees , account management fees. Not to mention the inconsistent requirements for app
JAH5
Excursionist
25 0 5
Also I'm not doing cbd online haven't did anything with cbd since November. It's money pit in my opinion really not Worth the hassle or $1500 plus dollars in case at least
ohmsupp
Visitor
3 0 0

I was in the same boat.  I just got approved quickly like in 5 business days after I gave them all they wanted. THe company name and details are below. Their customer service responses are very quick. Please tell them Uday gave you reference. They have  not promised me anything but I just liked how easy and upfront they were to deal with. Go check them out. I am only selling thru my website, ohmlife.guru 

AllayPay
274 S University Dr.
Suite B
Plantation, FL 33324
+1 (888) ALLAY-01

CBudds
Excursionist
12 0 2

HI @IntegrityPayJD 

Can you please help me, I am planning to start CBD OIL and Hemp-Derived Flower Shopify website. I all all ready except my merchant/payment gateway. can you please help me to find a decent payment processor ? My main market to start will be UK, Europe. then i will be planning to expand.

I would like to know below Details, 

1) What details payment provider will be asking to open my payment facility.

2)) Can I integrated it with Shopify

3) How will be the charging structure ? do they charge a annual  subscription or will be be transaction based fees? What is the best transaction fee % as a start up business.

4) What is the lead time of depositing payments to my bank account.

5) What are the other things that I should be  consider ?

6) How long is the application process?    

Thanks please drop me a DM with your details. I will send you a email.

Thanks 

ResoluteCBD
Excursionist
18 0 6
I don’t know of a UK processor. But Shopify integrates with digipay and Square. Go to squareup.com and follow the directions. You will need a gateway like EMB. All of this is also on Shopify regarding merchant processors as well.
greenapothecary
Visitor
2 0 0

Kevin, could  you please reach out to me about the CBD merchant accounts?  I have some questions and would love to set something up.

Thanks! 

Carly

carly@greenapothecary.net

IntegrityPayJD
Shopify Partner
23 0 11

Kevins Google Pay solution is a fantastic option for brand new startups, who cannot afford monthly gateway fees. His solution has helped a lot of CBD merchants get on-board, especially when Elavon dropped the ball.

With that, I just wanted to update sellers who are looking for viable and approved by Shopify solution, that is working, and is domestic (no hot desk or offshore).

Option 1: CBD Domestic Program (VISA, MC, Discover, AMEX) (Take payments in 3-7 Business Day)

Payment solutions for all CBD payment types: In-Person, Online, & Mobile

Products Approved: Hemp-Derived Flower, CBD Oils & Tinctures (Human), CBD Oils & Tinctures (Pets), CBD Topical Creams, CBD Salves and Rubs, CBD Gummies, CBD Beverages, CBD Vapes, CBD Terpenes, CBD Infused Skincare & Beauty Products, CBD Capsules, CBD Bath Bombs

Domestic Banks: Two Sponsoring Banks

Online & Mobile Rates: 4.95% Flat + $.25 cents per transaction. Retail Rates: 3.95% Flat + $.25 cents per transaction.

New start-up businesses accepted: Business must be 3 months older + 3-month average bank volume greater than $2500

Individual MID (Says your name on receipt/card statement)

We can pre-vetting your business by sending an online questionnaire and underwriting has been getting back to us in 24 hours with feedback. 

Option 2: EMB Pinwheel Gateway Integration With Square (Take payments in 60+ Days)

• Online: 4.25% Flat + $.30 cents per transaction.
  • Retail: 3.9% + $.10 per transaction
  • Pinwheel Gateway (1-2% + $.20)
  • Visa, MasterCard, AMEX & Discover Card accepted from your customers
  • 24-48hr deposit and availability of funds
  • New start-up businesses accepted – must process over $10,000 in 60 days or get shut down
  • No previous merchant processing history required
  • No 'rolling reserve' hold on funds and fear of getting shut down.
  • Square MID (Says square on customer receipt/Credit Statement)
  • Annual Max 

There are other third-party solutions that work by using a Shopify Approved 3-Party Integration software, which requires additional monthly fees.

And, if you are looking to understand the complexity of the merchant space, check out this article on Medium that explains 6 obstacles processors struggle with.

JD 

IntegrityPay / Versus

Shopify Partner

jd@integritypay.co

Nporeal
Visitor
1 0 0
Is this something you could help with? I need the merchant account.
kjproweb
Shopify Partner
138 8 25

Hi Vine,

Very important tips I'm sharing with you right here.

1. Do not activate Shopify Payments under any circumstances if you are selling CBD products or any merchandise considered high-risk or prohibited.
  2. After logging into your Admin Panel, scroll down to the bottom left hand section of the page and click "SETTINGS". When the Settings tab opens up you will be the option to choose a payment processor.

Admin Panel for Payment Processors.png

If you have not yet found a CBD-friendly payment processor OR if you're still waiting in that eternal 'pending underwriting approval' list, you need to activate a MANUAL PAYMENTS method in order to get paid. Whether you know it or not there are excellent peer-to-peer credit card acceptance solutions such as Google Pay, Apple Pay, Pop Money, and several others --- that can be integrated into your checkout page.

Using an alternative payment processor or manual payments method complies with Shopify's Payments Policy, it gets you out of trouble, and money lands in your bank account quickly.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

Shopify Approved Partner | Expert Web Developer

kevin@kjproweb.com

Kevin James
Mary_Spinelli
Excursionist
18 0 12

Question about integrating GooglePay - Will this solution work with POS and e-commerce? Or just e-commerce?

easyePayments
Tourist
8 0 1

Take a look at https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/accelerated-checkouts/google-pay

It appears it only works with Shopify payments. If you're selling CBD products then you're probably not using Shopify payments. In addition, I didn't see anything regarding POS / Google Pay.

Kyle-PayKings
Shopify Partner
9 0 5

@easyePayments wrote:

Take a look at https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/accelerated-checkouts/google-pay

It appears it only works with Shopify payments. If you're selling CBD products then you're probably not using Shopify payments. In addition, I didn't see anything regarding POS / Google Pay.

I believe @kjproweb has a workaround to get this implemented with Google Pay. I'll defer to him for more information on that though.

- Kyle

Affiliation Disclosure: I am the President at PayKings - A high-risk payment processing company.
kjproweb
Shopify Partner
138 8 25

Hi Mary,

The answer is yes, but it's a conditional yes.

If you're selling a federally regulated product such as hemp-flower, CBD, kratom, etc., the answer is, no (kinda of sort of, no). You will not be able to integrate Google Pay into Shopify by activating Shopify Payments. That won't work because you would be violating Shopify's Payment's Policy.

The work around is to use Google Pay as a [manual payment option] or use their free API code library. About two years ago, I began integrating Google's free API code help a few hemp farm owners. I've boarded well over 200 CBD sellers onto Google Pay. They pay no transactions fees whatsoever with Google Pay. No monthly fees either. Nothing.

The Google Pay API code library is the secret to our success. Again, it's 100% free to access and use. I just gave away a powerful secret. Over the last two years Google has never shut down even one of my accounts. So, I know exactly how it works.

HOW TO GOOGLE PAY (eCommerce only. CBD & Hemp)

1. Set a Google Pay account for yourself. Get your merchant ID number directly from Google. Also, download and save their free API code. Configure it accordingly.
  2. Then, log into your website dashboard and prepare to edit the actual theme.
  3. Find your theme, click the drop down menu, and click "edit code".

Know how to edit and customize [.liquid] pages or leave it alone! If you don't know how to code, you can end up destroying your website theme.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

Shopify Partner & Full-Stack Developer

kevin@kjproweb.com

Kevin James
easyePayments
Tourist
8 0 1

Very cool. I now know who to go to.

kjproweb
Shopify Partner
138 8 25

Hi Mary,

The answer is yes, but it's a conditional yes.

If you're selling a federally regulated product such as hemp-flower, CBD, kratom, etc., the answer is, no (kinda of sort of, no). You will not be able to integrate Google Pay into Shopify by activating Shopify Payments. That won't work because you would be violating Shopify's Payment's Policy.

The work around is to use Google Pay as a [manual payment option] or use their free API code library. About two years ago, I began integrating Google's free API code TO help a few hemp farm owners. I've boarded well over 200 CBD sellers onto Google Pay. They pay no transactions fees whatsoever with Google Pay. No monthly fees either. Nothing.

The Google Pay API code library is the secret to our success. Again, it's 100% free to access and use. I just gave away a powerful secret. Over the last two years Google has never shut down even one of my accounts. So, I know exactly how it works.

HOW TO USE GOOGLE PAY (eCommerce only. CBD & Hemp)

1. Set a Google Pay account for yourself. Get your merchant ID number directly from Google. Also, download and save the free API code. Configure it accordingly.
  2. Then, log into your website dashboard and prepare to edit the actual theme.
  3. Find your theme, click the drop down menu, and click "edit code".

Know how to edit and customize [.liquid] pages or leave it alone! If you don't know how to code, you can end up destroying your website theme.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

Shopify Partner & Full-Stack Developer

kevin@kjproweb.com

Kevin James
JAH5
Excursionist
25 0 5
Show me a website URL selling CBD through Shopify. I have literally had acompany email me About opening up. A CBD merchant account just to say they don't offer that , turn me away , or just never answe again
beeoch
Tourist
8 0 2
My website has CBD. I got a merchant account with inclusivepay, which has to connect to Shopify with a third party gateway like authorize.net Shopify charges an extra 1% on top of your merchant processing fees to connect with a third party gateway.
JAH5
Excursionist
25 0 5
Ok well What's your website? Everyone claim's they got this and that with these people or them. I've pretty much been denied by every gateway and merchant services. I don't even have CBD in my site anymore still same thing....
beeoch
Tourist
8 0 2
Bee-och.com
ResoluteCBD
Excursionist
18 0 6
I can t get processing. I was working with Digipay, they waited a month to tell me they were no longer accepting startups. Square took 3 months to get to me and I have been working with emerchant who will serve as the gateway for Square. The Square app is not intuitive and I’m waiting to hear back from them on some questions. I have a live Shopify site with no processor. Can you help?
kjproweb
Shopify Partner
138 8 25

@ResoluteCBD,

It's unfortunate that you're having that struggle. By the way, Square Payments is incompatible with Shopify. They're actually competitors. I'm surprised that the Square representative didn't share that with you.

Your Options

• Google Pay - (a very safe, quick temporary solution). If you're selling legal CBD oils/tinctures, topical rubs, gummies and even hemp flower or pre-rolls --- then you can begin accepting credit card payments immediately by using Google Pay. There is no waiting period at all. None. That means your website can go live before dinner time today.
    • [Important Disclaimer] The only caveat with Google Pay is that must be integrated into your shopping cart as a [Manual Payment Option]. As a result, your customers can submit their entire order but they are not allowed to enter their credit card information. Doing so would violate Shopify's Payments Policy.  That means, you will have to manually email a customer Google Payment Request. Your customers don't have a problem paying the invoice to the products they want, but 10 out of 100 merchants don't want the burden of sending out that email payment request. As long as you don't have a problem with sending the customer a separate payment request, then Google Pay is a fabulous solution.
    • I almost forgot to mention. There is no application fee nor any transactions fees whatsoever when using Google Pay. Plus, transactions settle into your bank account within 90 seconds or 5 minutes depending on your bank.

There are two US domestic banks that I've recommended to my clients who are hemp farmers and CBD sellers. Both banks have done an excellent job of getting my clients boarded inside of 3 to 5 days.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

Shopify Approved Partner #917172

Certified Full Stack Developer

(818) 850-1034

Kevin James
ResoluteCBD
Excursionist
18 0 6
Kevin,

Thank you for your response. Emerchant serves as the gateway from square to Shopify is my understanding. There are loads of people selling CBD in Shopify using CC payments. How are they doing that? What are the two banks you recommend?

Thank you so much!
Drea Hallen
kjproweb
Shopify Partner
138 8 25

Hi ResoluteCBD,

I sent you a private message. I am an authorized EMB partner and was one of the first to offer that platform to CBD sellers here are Shopify. Unfortunately, Square Payments does not integrate with Shopify. There are hundreds of CBD sellers who signed up for Square Payments, waited weeks to get approved --- only to find out that integration was not possible.

Feel free to send me an email or give me a telephone call. I only deal with US domestic banks and processors capable of getting the job done in 5 days or less. As the authorized representative of the two banks and the processor, I patiently walk you through the process.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

Shopify Approved Partner #917172

Certified Full Stack Developer

(818) 850-1034

Kevin James
ResoluteCBD
Excursionist
18 0 6
Thank you so much! I will call you tomorrow!
lschoettle
Visitor
1 0 0

I sell sports nutrition and dietary supplements and added CBD recently.  Also in need a merchant provider to allow the sale of the CBD products.

ResoluteCBD
Excursionist
18 0 6
Your options are very limited. Digipay has a program and so does square. I use square
kjproweb
Shopify Partner
138 8 25

Square is a fabulous payment processor with a ton of magnificent tools. Only one problem. Square is incompatible with Shopify. Square Payments [WILL NOT] work on Shopify's platform. In fact, they're competitors. I've had to help countless CBD sellers who've applied with Square (after waiting 4 to 6 weeks), they got approved --- only to discover it doesn't work on Shopify.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

Approved Shopify Partner | Expert Front-end & Full Stack Developer

kevin@kjproweb.com

Kevin James
ResoluteCBD
Excursionist
18 0 6
That’s incorrect. I use emerchant as a gateway and square is my processor. 100% integrated with Shopify.
kjproweb
Shopify Partner
138 8 25

That's great news, ResoluteCBD!

It means that Emerchant Broker solved a problem that's been prevalent for over a year. It's great to know that more tools and solutions are being brought to the table.

By the way, I am an authorized ISO for EMB and have been for well over a year. My direct EMB rep at corporate is Shane Berry, a great guy.  As I said before, Square Payments is a fabulous processor with a ton of great tools. The biggest issue [was] its incompatibility with Shopify. On top of that, Square (not EMB) began terminating accounts that fail to generate minimum monthly transaction volume.  If you have more to share, please enlighten and educate.

Happy Selling, 

Kevin James

Approved Shopify Partner & Expert Developer

Kevin James
ResoluteCBD
Excursionist
18 0 6
I love Shane! He as so patient and helpful during the long wait. That’s excellent!
aaroniq3
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

Our site sell's CBD and is need of help adding payment processor.

Thanks!

easyePayments
Tourist
8 0 1
What is your website?
DustinK
Excursionist
26 1 2
Hi @aaroniq,

Feel free to contact me personally via email at dustin@paykings.com

Or call reach out via phone at (727) 300 - 0277.

We look forward to working with you, and getting your account up and
running fast.
NaturesOwnEssen
Visitor
1 0 0

@kjproweb Can you send me a message on Shopify payment options for CBD

Mike

N_Abey
Shopify Partner
648 4 102

Hi All, 

Best way of selling CBD Oil based products on ShopiIfy stores is having your own preferred payment gateway integrated to your store.  

See below two steps.

1) Find a any suitable merchant/payment gateway provider who can offer you a merchant facility for your CBD OIL or any kind of high risk products

2) Integrate above preferred Merchant/Payment gateway to your Shopify store  ( Send me a message, I am happy to assist with you in regards to integrating third-party IPGs to  Shopify stores)

Happy selling.

Regards,

NAbey | Shopify Payment Gateway Specialists @ IPG Consults
- Shopify Partner
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
- For more details contact us via WhatsApp 0 0 4 4 7 8 8 8 8 4 7 4 0 3
kjproweb
Shopify Partner
138 8 25

Hi Ischoettle,

I sent you a private message to your dashboard here on Shopify. Everything you need to get approved and activated in 3 days is there. No problem.

Happy Selling!

Kevin James

Approved Shopify Partner | Expert Front-end & Full Stack Developer

kevin@kjproweb.com

Kevin James
TeawithTune
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi! I’m trying to set up an alternative payment provider for my CBD products. Can you help with EMB?