CBD Merchant Account

Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 1
Hi @aaroniq,

Feel free to contact me personally via email at dustin@paykings.com

Or call reach out via phone at (727) 300 - 0277.

We look forward to working with you, and getting your account up and
running fast.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi - Who here knows of a good CBD Merchant account that offers or works an Authorize.net account as well?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 4
I’m not aware of anything on Shopify. Your CBD merchant is going to be square now if you’re on Shopify. Emerchant serves as a gateway Between Shopify and square. Digipay was once an option but they have actually said no to start ups so if you’re not a start up you can use them.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

I had a lot of problems when I was trying to BUY CBD stuff. I've discovered that it's barely impossible because of PayPal and Stripe rules. BTW, I understand, why they have those rules. It's because CBD oil highly likely will contain some percent of THC, which actually is a drug, because it makes you high. CBD is good for relaxation and relieving the pain, but you must prove that it doesn't contain THC. I've ended up buying CBD gummies Europe produced direct from the manufacturer, BTW. Because I didn't found out how to buy it using PayPal.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 4
You had trouble actually purchasing it online? I’m not sure where you are but you should be able to go to a website like Resolutecbd and just we get your CC information. Is that where your problem occurred?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@kjproweb Can you send me a message on Shopify payment options for CBD

Mike

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hi All, 

Best way of selling CBD Oil based products on ShopiIfy stores is having your own preferred payment gateway integrated to your store.  

See below two steps.

1) Find a any suitable merchant/payment gateway provider who can offer you a merchant facility for your CBD OIL or any kind of high risk products

2) Integrate above preferred Merchant/Payment gateway to your Shopify store  ( Send me a message, I am happy to assist with you in regards to integrating third-party IPGs to  Shopify stores)

Happy selling.

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi we can help! We can get you a great rate and support Authorize.net as well.

Here's a link to fill out the application:

https://payments.cannesis.com/register

0 Likes