CBD Merchant Account

Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi ShipRelay here!  We are based in Denver, CO and get a lot of requests for CBD fulfillment.  CBD brands whom can get credit card processing and a sales channel that will allow it (WooCommerce) then we have no problem shipping the CBD products.  Let me know if anyone has any questions in this niche.    

0 Likes

August 12, 2019.

As of this post, there are only two (2) US domestic solutions that offer credit card processing to hemp-based CBD sellers with ALL cards and rates above interchange under 4%. One of them is in a private beta. And the other is a new stable CBD processing solution that was announced today.

Yes, there FINALLY is a domestic solution in the US that allows you to accept all four cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover) with rates that are not ridiculous (just because they can).

• The processing rates are 3.50% (above true interchange) + $0.25
  • Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover Card accepted from your customers
  • Next day deposit and availability of funds
  • New start-up businesses gladly accepted!
  • No previous merchant processing history required
  • No 'rolling reserve' hold on funds and fear of getting shut down.
  • Shopify Approved
  • To avoid getting rejected, your website must comply with strict underwriting guidelines. I will provide these guidelines for you and how your Big Commerce Site Should look.

If you need more information, just email me.

Happy Selling,

Jason Lee

Shopify Partner | eCommerce & High-Risk Merchant Expert

(720)730-7877

IntegrityPay, Expert Web Developer, High-Risk Processor, CBD Consultant, Merchant Processor, & Shopify Partner
1 Like
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi there, I am reaching out to see how inclusivepay has been working for you? I am looking to make a processor switch. Thanks for your help!

0 Likes

Hi,

We are not working with Inclusive Pay.

Inclusive Pay has an independent contract with an agent who has an agreement with the processor – two steps removed. We have a direct relationship with the processor, sponsor bank, and have access to solutions that are only available to direct partners. If you'd like more information, please let me know.

IntegrityPay, Expert Web Developer, High-Risk Processor, CBD Consultant, Merchant Processor, & Shopify Partner
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1
Thanks for the response. Yes I'd like more info please.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 2

Please send me some info on CBD processing for startup. Thanks

0 Likes

• Research The Local Hemp Cultivation Laws – Knowledge of Local Laws would be very important as they vary from state to state. There is a license allotted to each Hemp business and the merchant. It is unlawful for a merchant who does not hold a license issued by the government, or who is not an agent of a licensee, to cultivate, handle, process or market the industrial hemp plants or seeds or any substance derived from Cannabis or hemp.

• Get A Company Registered And Prepare Compliant Website – Get your company registered and prepare the website enlisting the products you wish to sell. The website should be proper and have all the content as per the business plan, proper checkout page, transparent and compliant with SSL security.

• Get A Genuine And High-Risk Merchant Solutions Provider – A high-risk business demands proper high-risk platform to process payments for your business. The payment gateway could be properly validated and should be compliant as per the acquiring bank.

• Complete The Application And Submit All The Documents – Complete the application validating all the documents to support your application as it will be underwritten by the acquiring bank and will finally provide you with a high-risk merchant account.

Get more information for you can call us at +1 855-465-4723 or Click Here and check our services. 

I hope this help.

apoorvjoshi
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

We CANNOT provide merchant accounts for CBD flowers!

0 Likes

If you are looking for a merchant solution for CBD flowers, please send me a message. I have the solution that will process flowers.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
238 8 240

Hi @Maiiven 

Shopify enables merchants to sell a broad range of products. For more information specific to selling hemp-derived CBD products in the United States, please visit: http://bit.ly/2QgweKN.

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like