CBD Merchant Account

Shopify Partner
3 0 2
Yes, but you still can't use Shopify payments. That is bull...
2 Likes

@TyW, Why is Shopify misleading people?

There is nothing new in this announcement. Shopify STILL DOES NOT ALLOW PAYMENT PROCESSING.

And to all the new people finding this - stay away from Emerchant Broker - that solution is Greenbox + Pinwheel and you will lose out on a lot of money!

IntegrityPay, Expert Web Developer, High-Risk Processor, CBD Consultant, Merchant Processor, & Shopify Partner
2 Likes

You are 100% correct, CBDConcierge.

Having access to a great website design platform is one thing, but the ability to accept credit card transaction on this platform as a CBD seller is another.

Shopify's payments policy remains the same. It strictly prohibits the sale of hemp-derived CBD using Shopify Payments.  

Kevin James
Expert Web Developer & Shopify Partner
1 Like

@IntegrityPay  It seems that Shopify is marketing for CBD to illustrate the fact that they do in fact allow CBD to be sold on Shopify, but you have to bring your own processor that's integrated with Shopify. Is that accurate @TyW ?

Affiliation Disclosure: I am the Director of Technology at PayKings - A high-risk payment processing company.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 2
That is correct.
0 Likes
1 0 0

I AM A CBD SKINCARE LINE! On the verge of losing my business, I gave had inclusive pay, Now  green box and cannot find anyone for shopify. Cannot afford to a new website build as I have out of 1 year in boz been out of a payment solution 6 months! Please help

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1
Inclusivepay works with authorize.net on shopify
0 Likes
2 0 0

Are you still happy with that merchant acct.?

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1
Seems to be working just fine. Hoping it continues.
0 Likes
2 0 0
What are their charges and % ? 
0 Likes