CBD Merchant Account

@Nikki77 reach out to dan@paykings.com or 8138674051. He will get your background and let you know what solutions we have that will work for you long term. We will not be putting you into another aggregate merchant account. This would be a dedicated MID. It's entirely based on your business so let's chat and see if we can help.

Affiliation Disclosure: I am the Director of Technology at PayKings - A high-risk payment processing company.
0 Likes
Excursionist
30 1 3

Hi Nikki,

The situation that you're dealing with sounds terrifying. However, there's an easy to integrate, Shopify compliant solution that you can begin using today. That's right, I said, today. You can get back up on your feet accepting credit cards and debit cards in less than two hours time.

By the way, I'm a certified full-stack developer/coder and Shopify approved partner. I've using this method to help hundreds of merchants that sell CBD, vapes, flower, kratom...you name it. Not one person has been shut down. That name of the game is that [you must comply with Shopify's payments policy]. As you're well aware, hemp-derived is still considered a high risk or prohibited product in some financial circles. So, you'll have use a payment acceptance tool that gives you the ability to accept credit cards & debit card while remaining compliant with Shopify policy at the same time. Do that and you'll be okay.

SOLUTION

1. Use a peer-to-peer credit card acceptance platform such as Google Pay. There are several others.  With Google Pay (as one example), getting an account takes less than five minutes to activate. The underwriting approval requirements as super simple. Have an active Google account AND store a bank-issued debit card into their system. When customers make payment the funds are deposited into the bank account associated with your debit card. Read this part carefully. Most peer-to-peer money transfer solutions settle funds into an account owners bank within minutes. Not days. Within minutes the credit or debit card funds will have settled into your bank.

2. Activate credit card acceptance by logging into your Shopify payment dashboard using a manual method AND then modify a little bit of JavaScript & HTML code in the checkout page of your theme. You'll also have to make sure that your 'Order Confirmation' receipt that get sent out to your customers when the place product in the shopping cart and checkout contain a proper "Thank you for your purchase" message and how to pay details.

If you don't know how to write JavaScript or HTML, then chat with myself or reach out to an expert Shopify developer. I do this type of work all day long and my fees are more than reasonable. My point is simple. You can being accepting credit cards today.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

kevin@kjproweb.com

(303) 257-4484

Kevin James
Expert Web Developer & Shopify Partner
0 Likes
1 0 0

Kevin, 

What are the 2 processors that you are referring to in your comments?  I need to find someone quickly - we added CBD to our medical equipment lineup and now I'm told that I have to remove them or find a new processor.  I am not going to remove them, so looking for a good, fair, processor to help me out.

0 Likes
Excursionist
30 1 3

Hi Nick,

I sent you a private message that answered your question in detail. Feel free to get with me at your convenience.

For other CBD sellers facing a similar crisis and have an urgent need for credit card acceptance, I strongly recommend Google Pay.

1. Google Pay, when activated as an individual account holder, not a business, can be integrated into a Shopify store within two hours time. Your problem is solved.
  2. Approval time with Google Pay is instant. Simply visit https://pay.google.com and store a bank-issued debit card into their system and fill out your profile. It takes less than five minutes to get this done.
  3. Here's the amazing part. The contractual "Terms and Conditions of Use" grant you permission to sell all "legal" products. Indeed, that covers CBD. Not one single Google Pay user has had their account shut down nor their funds frozen in over a year. I've put close to 300 CBD sellers on board with Google Pay.
  4. To integrate Google Pay into your Shopify store in a manner that does not violate Shopify Payments Policy, you will need to know a little HTML code and JavaScript. If you don't code, give me a call or reach out to Shopify Developer. Coding is what I do all day long.
  5. With Google Pay there is no application fee, no transaction fees, no discount rates, and no monthly fees! If you sell $200.00 worth of product, exactly $200.00 lands in your bank account. If you're busy signing up for Google Pay right now, kick yourself.

I'll also give a positive shout out to Emerchant Broker (EMB) for doing an awesome job of helping CBD sellers. In late September of 2019, EMB became a Shopify approved payment processor. EMB offers CBD-friendly merchant accounts to businesses in nations all over the globe. I'm getting clients approved and activated inside of 7 to 10 days. time. Got questions? Send me private message.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

Owner of KJ Proweb

(303) 257-4484

Expert Full-Stack Developer & Shopify Partner

Kevin James
Expert Web Developer & Shopify Partner
1 Like