CBD Sellers on Shopify Need To Know This...

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi James,

My apologies. It looks like I forgot one letter in the last post. It is Andrew@1937hempstore.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Andrew

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I am happy to go over all of the details for our CBD processing solutions. I have several. Please connect if you have are still in need of some options. You can reach me at Jon-Karl@paykings.com or call directly at 813-867-4054.

1 Like
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi, 

Can you please send me details on GooglePay integration for my shopify website?  love@4theloveofbubbles.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1054 0 58

CBD e-commerce processing and finding the right solution for merchants can be hard. I work with a merchant services account provider that works in the High Risk space, and our banking partners have a HUGE appetite for CBD merchants and have gateways for CBD payment processing.

We have the ability to integrate with Shopify, allow all forms of CBD except for seeds, and we have an amazing processing team who are geared up and ready to assist. 

I am happy to go over all of the details for our CBD processing solutions. I have several. Please connect if you are still in need of some options. You can reach me at Jennifer@paykings.com or call directly at 813-867-4049.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Kevin,

It would be great to get more information on this. My clients are mostly in the CBD/Vape business so this will be a game changer. What is the initial startup cost and how do we apply?

Thank you in advance!

Respectfully,

Dillon White

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Dillon,

I have processing solutions for cbd/vape startup. Please connect if I can help! jon-karl@paykings.com / 813.867.4054

Jon-Karl 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

sounds good, i need it too

please reach out

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 1

@ben_ashel Feel free to contact me via email at dustin@paykings.com. We'll be able to help you get your account moving forward. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 2
Hello Kevin,

Can you please provide me with the information for the google payments integration? Email: theanerico@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
60 5 13

JULY 5, 2020 | BIG STATUS UPDATE

COVID-19 & Stay-at-Home Lockdowns | You're Going To Need Bank Direct Debit...here's why

I'm posting a quick industry news bulletin if you will. This isn't a sales pitch. I'm a Shopify approved partner and full-stacked developer who creates plugins and software apps for payment processors and banks for a living. I've helped hundreds of merchants that sell hemp flower, CBD ingestibles, kratom, pipes, bongs and high-risk products get credit card processing. 

Thousands of merchants that sell high-risk products still need reliable online payment processing. Unfortunately, a dramatic slowdown in getting new merchant account applications approved is happening. Everyone working behind the scenes in this market niche knows and understands what's happening. Bank direct debit is a solid workaround to this problem.

The impact of COVID-19 put over 45 million Americans in the unemployment line. They're our neighbors who still need to buy living essentials and health-related products...but they don't have the money in the bank

• SKYROCKETING CHARGEBACKS - On May 26, 2020, MasterCard reported that credit card chargebacks skyrocketed from an industry norm of 0.5% up to 20%, and even as high as 30% in some industry sectors. [See: Yahoo Finance News, May 26, 2020]
  • CREDIT CARD FRAUD UPWARD TREND - On July 7, 2020 - the Houston Chronical will feature a live webinar designed to give merchants a better understanding of how the changes wrought by COVID-19 have created opportunities for fraud, and what you the merchant can do to protect your revenue. https://www.chron.com/business/press-releases/article/July-7th-COVID-19-Fraud-and-Chargeback-1538001...

THE SOLUTION

A Houston-area FINTEC created a Shopify approved plugin that lets online shoppers checkout and pay exactly as they would if using Zelle or Venmo. It's bank direct debit. 

1. At checkout, the customer is shown their shopping cart and a menu option showing over 3000 different banks.
  2. They choose their bank and login with the same User ID and password stored as "cookies" on their PC or mobile device.
  3. Next, they confirm the dollar amount of the sales and click "Pay Now". That's it. The transaction is done.

Funds settle in the merchants bank account on the same day and there are no chargeback risks. There is no credit check required to sign up for bank direct debit. Marijuana dispensaries and food-to-go restaurants love it. A custom can pay online and pick up their order with proof of valid ID. It's that simple. Got questions? 

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

Owner of KJ ProWeb | a Shopify Partner & Full-Stack Developer 

(818) 850-1034 | kevin@kjproweb.com 

Kevin James
Expert Web Developer & Shopify Partner
0 Likes