CBD Sellers on Shopify Need To Know This...

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

How much does this cost us and how long does it take to set up?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

No upfront costs, 10 day boarding time is average. Keep me posted how I can help jon-Karl@paykings.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
65 5 13

Hi Headshop9,

Just curious. What kind of products do you sell online? And do you sell via retail outlet as well? Feel free to post a link to your website. 

With the name "headshop9", I assume that maybe you sell paraphernalia for the consumption of cannabis, tobacco, and perhaps glass, pipes, bongs, grinders and so forth? It that's the case you should go with [online bank direct debit] as an alternative to credit cards. You can get approved today (no credit check) and start accepting payments by morning.

• We built a Shopify-approved plugin that allows for instant bank direct debit. It works just like Zelle and Venmo without the hassles.
  • It's even faster, more secure, and half the cost of accepting credit cards.

I wish you the best of luck trying to find a US domestic credit card processor that accepts paraphernalia. CBD isn't a problem, but smoke and paraphernalia is an uphill struggle.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James  

Kevin James
Expert Web Developer & Shopify Partner
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm also interested in products you sell? Where I can check it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Agree! A lot of banks would give you credit for opening a business that sells hemp-based products. First of all, marijuana is not legalized everywhere. Obviously, the bank cannot give money to you for any illegal activities. Secondly, not all creditors would believe that CBD is not that harmful, and actually can cure a lot of things. This problem is actually quite huge for all the retailers. That is the reason why it is so hard to find a local store in small towns that sells CBD. I usually order CBD products online on https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-vape-pen/. Recently, I ordered a vape pen and cannot wait to try it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
65 5 13
Effective August 2020 - several US states introduces new laws that directly impact all CBD sellers. Regardless of who handles of your payment processing, these new changes affect your CBD business.

• In August 2020 - four states have banned the sale of any form of hemp/cbd products: Idaho, Iowa, Nebraska, and North Dakota.
  • Your shopping cart drop down selection menu must restrict sales of any hemp/cbd products to those states.
  • Additionally, certain states have banned the sale of edibles: Maine, New York, North Carolina, and Ohio.
  • Your shopping cart drop down selection menu must restrict sales of those products to those states.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James
Shopify approved partner | Expert Developer
ISO representing multiple payment processors
kevin@kjproweb.com | 818-850-1034

www.kjproweb.com

Kevin James
Expert Web Developer & Shopify Partner
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Kevin,

COULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME A LIST TOO? THANK YOU!

0 Likes