CBD Sellers on Shopify Need To Know This...

Solved
Guarczzz
1 0 1

Kevin, can you send me info on this solution, currently operate a multi million dollar vapor business not based on Shopify but want to start in the hemp industry who my processing company will do but, I do not want to piggyback the two together and they want a 50k/mo guarantee which I can not do and I certainly do not want my base rate to increase. 

kjproweb
Shopify Partner
76 5 16

Hi 

Kevin James
Expert Web Developer & Shopify Partner
0 Likes
bernier_janet
2 0 0
I don't know guys for me CBD is something else. I use it quite often when dealing with some health problem. I use CBD in oil form, for me, that's the most comfortable. I had some back pain last year and only CBD oil helped me. You can easily find CBD oil on the internet. Personally, I buy CBD oil on https://www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/arthritis website. I can really recommend you this website. So guys don't be scared and try CBD oil it's really beneficial for your body and the most important thing CBD is organic.

0 Likes
EuphoricVibes
1 0 0

Can CBD flowers and Pre-rolls be sold on shopify at this time?

0 Likes
QueenCannista
1 0 0

Hi Kevin,

How do I set up Google Pay to be used with my shopify webpage? 

0 Likes
EricHudson
2 0 0

Oh I have been using cbd products to help me cope with stress. I am not really an adrenaline junkie so I had to look for alternative methods. I use all-natural, high-quality Weed Packs For Sale for my mood swings and constant panic attacks. It helps me stay relaxed without all these THC effects. Of course, when you overuse, you will get a little more, because even weed has trace amounts, but this is usually not the case. In fact, I believe that this is a very good medicine for the treatment of any nervous diseases. I recommend it to anyone who has depression or anxiety, even mild insomnia.

0 Likes
kjproweb
Shopify Partner
76 5 16

CBD & Credit Card / Debit Card Acceptance using Google Pay | Industry Update March 18, 2020

In January of 2021, Google announced the launch of a revamped Google Pay experience in the United States. Starting on or about April 5, 2021 --- Google Pay will no longer support website payments. If you've been using Google Pay in your website checkout page it's time to find an alternative. Also, you won't be able to use Google Pay to send and receive money from other people. To send and receive money, must use the new Google Pay "app” which can be downloaded from the Google Apps store.

Alternative

In December of 2020, one of the largest US domestic payment processors rolled out a hemp-derived CBD payment processing offer. As an ISO/rep for this processor I'm pleased to share that we're seeing merchants get approved AND activated within 48 hours. The rates are 3.75% + $0.10 cents per transaction. There is no application fee and no monthly fees. If you need payment processing quickly I am the official point-of contact.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

kevin@kjproweb.com

(818) 850-1034

Shopify Approved Developer | API Coder/eCommerce Expert

Happy Selling,

Kevin James

(818) 850-1034

Shopify Approved Developer | API Coder/eCommerce Expert

Kevin James
0 Likes
Jo37
1 0 0

Can you possibly forward me the information for these commerce solutions please ?

0 Likes
TimNewcomb
1 0 1

Is this still available? "US domestic payment processors rolled out a hemp-derived CBD payment processing offer""3.75% + $0.10 cents per transaction"

Thanks 

kjproweb
Shopify Partner
76 5 16

Hi Tim,

The answer is, yes. Those rates are current and valid. This offer was designed to support merchants selling; CBD oils, topical rubs, hemp flower & pre-rolls, vapes, and Delta 8 (hemp derived).

3.75% + $0.10 cents per transaction | No application fee / No sign up fee. | No rolling reserve hold on funds. | Approval and activation within 48 hours. | Fully supported by a US domestic bank and 30-year-old multi-billion dollar payment processor.

Feel free to actually give us a telephone call and speak with a live person. We rarely check this Community Forum. Perhaps once a month or less frequency that. So, give us a call at (818) 850-1034.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James | Shopify Approved Partner & Full-stack Developer

Kevin James
0 Likes