CBD merchant for Shopify UK

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi 

As we all know in this industry this the most stressful part of getting your store up and running .

Can someone simply tell me which of the Shopify Payment partners process payments for CBD stores.

I am in the middle of a re brand and we have could of potential merchants none of which are partnered with Shopify .

If there is not Shopfy partner that will be able to offer us a service, i am going to move my store elsewhere before re launching, what one of the providers who can give us a service. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
368 36 104

Hi @Planthaya,

Thank you for reaching out. It certainly can be difficult to find a gateway that supports the sale of CBD, but there are a couple of potential options available that you can consider (if you haven't already):

Outside of these options, it might be worth considering other methods of payment, such as bank transfers. If you enable one these options in your payment settings, customers will be able to select them at checkout.

If you have any other questions for me, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4
thank you so much for this

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
368 36 104

Hi @Planthaya,

No problem at all! Best of luck with this and please feel free to post here again or contact our support team if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi @Planthaya 

I am having the same problem. Which payment provider did you go for and is it working okay?

I am thinking of going with Pinwheel but I read a review that customers are redirected to an external page to enter their card details.

@Victor Are there any other providers I can use for my shop? Please help. Thanks.

0 Likes