COD & Online payment according to products

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

Dear Store owners, e commers owners and entrepreneurs, i need help regarding below issue, This may be new thing i want to integrate in my store i dont know how to do it, pls help,

i want to give COD for some products & prepayment for some products, so lets assume Product(A) is eligible for cash on delivery (COD) & also Prepayment & Product(B) is eligible only for online Payment that is no COD available, so i want to categories some products only for online payment, pls check & let me know, how we can do this for my store...

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 0 41

Hey, Venkatesh!

My name is Aaron, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

There currently isn't a way to restrict payment method by product - if you have a payment method available it's available for all orders, and it's not possible to combine those payment methods during the checkout.  That being the case, your best course of action would be to specify which payment method you can accept in the product pages themselves - you could put that information in the product writeup or, if you'd like, you could create a new product template for those items to further highlight the difference.  There's more information on creating templates right over here!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Aaron | Shopify Guru

1 Like