CURRENCY PROBLEMS

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello, 

I am just bulding my store and I had to change the currency of my shop fro lei to euro. Problem is that, prices are in euros and checkout is in euros, however,  my shop still displays  lei. Example: I have a product that costs 23 euros (the right price), on the website it appears 23 lei, but at the check out it will be 23 euros. How can I fix this?? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 164

Hey, Laura!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

I just checked your store and all the currency showing is by default in Euros, without me touching the currency converter. I am not seeing any Lei at all on your page. Please see the screenshots below:

Are you still experiencing any issue with the currency or has it been resolved? If you are still experiencing it, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out! Alternatively, you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply. I think it is probably a problem with my chrome browser, because I checked it now in internet explorer and it is in euros, however in chrome shows lei. Probably is something i can fix by erasing browsing history?! 

Thank you,

Laura 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 164

Hi, Laura.

Yes, since it's working normally with Internet Explorer, what you want to do next is trying to view your store in the incognito mode with Chrome. If the issue disappears also, then you can go ahead and clear your Chrome's cookies and cache. Let me know how it goes!

Best,

Jason

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello again,

It worked after I deleted the browser's history. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Laura

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there,

I'm facing the same issue as Laura. My store's currenct is USD and the products show in USD, however the variants' currency are in DHS.

Please advise.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1234 76 269

Hey, Lilbigmall!

Peter here from Shopify Support!

Taking a look into your store, the products do appear in USD, however, the only location where DHS appears is near the bottom of the page where personalized recommendations are generated. Based on what I can see after inspecting the code of your website, It appears that this area is coming from an app by Beeketing. In this case, it would be best to reach out to Beeketing support (hi@beeketing.com) as the app may not have updated correctly, or there are individual currency settings within the app that needed to be changed. Nevertheless, their support should be able to help get this fixed up!

All the best, 

Peter 
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks its fixed :)

Cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

Hi there,

I am having similar problems with my store justwash.de 

I want all the currencies in €. However when I put products in the basket it suddenly appears in $. On the photo you can see the right price on the left side in € and the same amount on the right side in $. How can I fix this?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-02 um 11.36.00.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 164

Hey, Jennifer!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

I can see the issue is affecting the cart drawer specifically. Also, from observing the theme that's currently active, it has been customized. There're two solutions we can tackle this issue. 

If you're okay to have your store without the cart drawer (the cart coming from the side), follow the steps below and your customer will go to the cart page instead, where the currency is correct:

1. Log on to Shopify admin. Then Online Store > Themes > Customize.
  2. Once in the theme editor, click on Theme settings > Cart drawer.
    02_45-alyg2-8d39f
  3. In the Cart drawer section, uncheck Show cart drawer
    02_47-0mvmn-d6wf9
  4. Don't forget to click Save on the top right corner once it's done.

What this does is the customers will directly go to the cart page where the currency format is correct.

If you'd like to keep the cart drawer, I recommend you contact the developer who helped you customize the theme before and have him/her take a look at the cart drawer section for you. He/she will be able to make the adjustment accordingly. 

I hope this information helps, however, should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply back here and I'd be happy to help out!

All the best,
Jason

0 Likes