Calculated Rates on the Lite Plan

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 2 3

Hello,

In Feb 2017, Shopify announced that all plans will include Shopify Shipping:

Shopify merchants in the US and Canada can display calculated USPS and Canada Post shipping rates to customers through Shopify Shipping.

Calculated shipping is free and available on all plans for all merchants using USPS and Canada Post rates at checkout.

Does this also include the Lite Plan?  I have a client who wishes to add Shopify Lite/Buy Button to their Squarespace site.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
38 7 17

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, Ray!

Anders from the Shopify Social Care team here. Thanks for reaching out today.

Shopify Shipping, and the subsequent Shopify Shipping Calculated Rates for USPS and Canada Post, is available to use on the Shopify Lite Plan! Your client would receive the same rates for purchasing shipping labels as the Basic plan, which you can find on our pricing page.

Image_OuhTbBh6P3

The calculated rates for either carrier would also be populated during the checkout process. For further information on how the integration works, you can read through our guide here. If you have any further questions on this, let me know! 

Cheers.  

Anders | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 2 3

Hey Anders,

This is exactly the info I needed for my client.  Thank you very much for the quick and informative reply!

Cheers,

Raymond

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

I have a question regarding your experience using shopify lite integrated with squarespace. where does it take your customers to checkout? is checkout on shopify or squarespace? trying to mitigate the issue of how squarespace can't autogenerate tax rates at checkout and hoping to resolve with integration of shopify lite. at checkout, are your customers able to see tax rates generated by shopify?

0 Likes