Calculated Shipping Rates not showing on Checkout

Solved
Highlighted
2 1 0

When running test orders, shipping options is only showing the default shipping at checkout. All the calculated rates for Canada, USA, International are absent. I have looked at all the calculated shipping support videos, etc.  All products have the requisite shipping weights assigned, and the shipping zones have the Canada Post calculated rates activated.  What am I missing here? Appreciate any help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
323 43 56

Hey there, @wallypollock!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Carrier Calculated Shipping rates not displaying accurately at checkout, but I'd be happy to see how I might be able to be of assistance.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated to your Community Forums account. If this is the same email address associated to your Shopify store you can simply respond and provide the information requested. If you use a separate email address for your store, you can CC the correct one on file and respond through there. Once I have your response with the necessary information, I'll be happy to take a deeper look into your settings and test out the checkout on my end.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers. 

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 6 15

@wallypollock ,

We offer a step by step walk through for setting up shipping in the Shopify admin and testing.  In doing so, all questions are answered and solutions provided - native or otherwise. Please let me know if you have a moment to review  -  https://calendly.com/kingwebmaster/30min

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Well good news. It turns out there is a minimum shipping container size from Canada Post to qualify for negotiated rates. My default box size was too small to qualify, and prevented the display of negotiated rates in the checkout.

Thanks to Ryder and Matt for hanging in and figuring this out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having the same issue.

Can someone please reach out to me at brandi_susewitz@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Brandi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 5

Hi Ryder,

I'm having a similar issue with rates not being calculated correctly in the cart.

I have allocated different rates for certain items and if one of these items is added to the cart on it's own, the correct shipping rate is allocated. But, if I add another item (which has different shipping rates) to the same cart, the shipping charge goes to £0.00!

Really appreciate any help you can give. our site is; https://bling-mobile.myshopify.com with teh public url; www.ruezone.com

thanks

Russ

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I thought this was calculating properly but I am getting complaints from potential buyers that some of our small items are calculating out as huge charges.  This is a SERIOUS problem and shouldn't be this hard to setup.  If done properly then basic shipping should just be entering in a weight and volume and getting a proper calculation. 

Shopify why is this so hard?  Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to set this all up properly?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having this same issue! Can someone please reach out to me.

samantha.cowell@outlook.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 5

Hi Sam

Did you get anywhere with this? we are still having this issue..

Russ

0 Likes