Calculating UPS Shipping by Account Levels?

captcashew
2 0 0

I know this is probably easy and been answered before, but I have a client who wants me to confirm before signing up for a Shopify account. They want to make sure they purchase a Shopify account that has UPS shipping calculation available. Is that built into all level accounts? They want to just do the $30/month Shopify Basic. I assume I'll need their UPS account to get an API key or something like that too.

Sorry for the question. I looked for some sort of sales live chat but didn't find it. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
captcashew
2 0 0

Bump. Does anyone have an answer to this?

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
492 7 45

Hi @captcashew,

If you are looking for carrier-calculated shipping, it is built into the Shopify Advanced plan and above.

To access your carrier-calculated rates in the basic plan ($29/month) there are 2 options:

• Add this feature for an additional $20/month on your current Shopify plan
  • Choose a yearly subscription for your current Shopify plan, with which you can get this option for free.

You can contact the Shopify support via live chat. They would help you enable this.

Hope this helps!

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes