Can I use payoneer as payments gateway

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello there, 

I'm from Saudi Arabia, and I'm really struggling in payment gateway since Paypal banned me I'm trying to figure out other solutions. 

My question is, can I use my Payoneer account as a payment gateway? 

I opened an account with 2checkout and contact customer service, and they declined my application with no explanation. 

is there any solution should I do? 

I also, contacted with PayFort and checkout to open an account with them, I'm waiting for their response.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am facing the same problem. It's been second month and struggling with the payment gateway. I did research and get to know that we can't add payoneer as the direct sales channel but can add it indirectly. I want to know the names of payment gateways that can be linked with payoneer account. Kindly advise if anyone have idea

@MajeedAlotaibi wrote:

Hello there, 

I'm from Saudi Arabia, and I'm really struggling in payment gateway since Paypal banned me I'm trying to figure out other solutions. 

My question is, can I use my Payoneer account as a payment gateway? 

I opened an account with 2checkout and contact customer service, and they declined my application with no explanation. 

is there any solution should I do? 

I also, contacted with PayFort and checkout to open an account with them, I'm waiting for their response.  

0 Likes