Can anyone pls check my stores check and the payment method?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Can anyone pls check my store's check out and the payment method? I'm not sure if I did it correctly. store.detourgel.com thanks!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
916 78 102

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @detourgel-pignx,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query!

I can confirm that I was able to go through the checkout process successfully. I could see accurate shipping rates and I had the option to pay for the order with Paypal or a direct gateway. I experienced no issues with the gateways either. Are you seeing any errors?

I would recommend moving the "Chat with us" button you have at the bottom right, to the left side of the page instead as it's blocking the checkout button as shown in the below screenshot. 

01-48-rq6na-vrbgm

In addition, the storefront page is quite long. Would you consider moving some information to another page? For example, you could create a new tab in your menu called "Product info" and link three new pages with PDF downloads, Youtube links and reviews. 

Let me know what you think! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help.

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Thank you very much for taking the time to check our store, I appreciate that very much.  

1 Like