Can anyone suggest me payment gateway for high-risk business (Bongs,Pipes, Grinders etc)

Boris_Stoyanov
Tourist
5 0 3

Hello,

Since i was rejected 13 times this week, im wondering if anyone know any payment proccesors.

Im located in Europe, but the site will have only USA sales.

The site is: 420region.com

If anyone can give me any suggestions will be awesome.

Thank you,

Boris

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
784 68 194

Hi @Boris_Stoyanov,

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend checking out Emerchant Brokers (EMB) who offer more coverage in terms of "high risk" businesses, as well as Authorize.net (although I do not believe they support the sales of vapes). Please bear in mind that third-party gateways have their own Terms of Service which are subject to change at anytime, and we recommend directing any and all questions about the processing of payments to the gateway themselves as they can provide definitive information on what they do and don't support.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Boris_Stoyanov
Tourist
5 0 3

Hello @Victor ,

Thank you for your answer, unfortuantelly EMB declined me since they want business who is already running and having least 100k month volume.

And Authorize.net does not answer to my calls (only usa answer but they only transfer me to UK where i get no answer) and emails.

Is there any other provider you can think of ?

Thank you,

Boris

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
784 68 194

Hi @Boris_Stoyanov,

I'm sorry to hear that. I'd recommend checking out similar threads on the Community, including this one where I had previously replied with some suggestions. Outside of these, you would need to do your own research on which gateways may be available as we're not too informed on the details and conditions each gateway sets for its merchants.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes