Can i get the refund of my paused store since i closed it after the billing can i get the refund

siddharth4560
Visitor
2 0 0

Can i get the refund of my paused store since i closed it after the billing can i get the refund from it.

Replies 3 (3)

Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

Hi, @siddharth4560,

Hank here from Shopify.

Depending on the store status, may depend on any potential refund being available. Now you mention your store was paused, can you confirm if it is fully closed as this needs to be done first.

I can then see if it is possible to offer a refund of your Shopify subscription. However, any third-party app charges would need to be approved by the app developers and domain charges would not be eligible for a refund as these are deemed a one-off charge that lasts one calendar year.

Once you confirm that your store is closed, then I can proceed to the next step to assist you with this.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

siddharth4560
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes i have closed already closed it, and i've confirmed that, because now whenever i visit the store it shows in the window that it is closed. So please help me to get the refund and its only for the pasued store($9) 

Screenshot (427).png

Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

Thank you for the additional context.

I will happily take a closer look to see if a refund is possible for this, although I cannot confirm until I verify your store.

So what I will do is send an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog