Can i set up cash on delivery like this?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello everyone.I am looking forward to start my first shopify store.The thing is that i have a small local business and i sell pajamas all around my country (Moldova,Republic of).I would love the buyer to handle me the cash in person when he recieves the goods,because many people in my country are still not used to paying with credit cards.I just want to deliver the order and the buyer pays cash in person and after that i just mark the order as complete,is it possible?

I would love if you guys would propose some solutions,thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3082 233 507

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ioan95,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question!

There is a way to have your customers pay for your products in person if that is how you would like to be paid. It is also possible to do this natively through the Shopify Admin and is called Cash on Delivery (COD). You can set up COD by taking the following steps:

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 1 4

Hi @Ioan95 ,

If you're looking for ways to set your order statuses to "Delivered" after doing COD, Localivery can help with that. It also triggers the delivered email notifications built in to Shopify. The app also lets you organize your Order's view by tagging the fulfilled and delivered orders so you have an overview of what orders have been delivered.

Tom

0 Likes