Can not pay to activate my store!

1 0 0

Hello!

I try to launch my store , i chose monthly plan then entered all of my card information when i clicked "save changes" it says "we were unable to access your payment" please help me to solve this problem!

İ tried many times but nothing changed ş then they send me this email - 

Your Shopify account has been frozen because multiple attempts to collect payment for your Mar 3, 2018 have failed. Your customers can’t access your store or place orders.

In most cases, you need to update your billing information with a valid payment method.

What should i do?Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
524 1 67

Hey, Kamal!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

So sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues making that payment!  If you've tried entering your card number several times and it's still not working, you'll want to check that card to make sure that it's a supported method of payment.  Currently, we're able to support only standard credit cards for payment of a Shopify subscription - it may not work if you're using visa debit or a prepaid credit card option.  

If those have been ruled out, I'd suggest reaching out to your bank to make sure that there's no issues with the card itself.  And not to worry - your data is all saved for you, so as soon as you're able to make that payment you'll be able to resume working on your store right where you left off!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to let me know, and you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time.  We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue, only problem is my card got debited! I can't access my store but i've paid already, please fix this asap, i would really appreciate it. thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
755 41 116

Hey, @nilaaaaa!

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with our billing system. I've gone ahead and sent you a follow up email requesting access to your store so I can help get this resolved. If you could follow up there at your earliest convenience then we can get the ball rolling on getting your account back online. 

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Peter,

Can you help me with a similar issue I'm facing?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
755 41 116

@techjumper 

I've shipped you an email!

Chat soon!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Same Issue, I can't make payment through my international debit card.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
755 41 116

@LISTOONE 

Could you tell me which country you're based in? Debit cards aren't a support payment method, however; if you are based in India, then I do have a few troubleshooting steps you could try. We also provide payment for the monthly subscription via Paypal to specific regions as well, which can be used if your first payment method isn't accepted. 

0 Likes
3 0 0
We are based in India
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
755 41 116

@LISTOONE 

Thank you for confirming! Here are a few steps you can take:

• Verify that it's a debit card on a credit card network (including Visa, Mastercard & AMEX). RuPay cards are not supported. Icici and HDFC international debit cards have a higher success rate as well.
  • Have international transactions enabled.
  • If you still have errors, you will need to reach out to your bank to confirm there are no additional steps you will need to take on your side 

If the error still persists, you will need to use a valid credit card, or Paypal as these are our only supported method of payments for the monthly subscription. 

0 Likes