no problem in my international sbi debit card. i used this card for
international payment regularly through paypal
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1637 99 357

@LISTOONE 

Could you tell me more about why you're unable to pay through Paypal? Is it that the option does not appear in your Shopify account, or is there a different reason why you're unable to use Paypal to pay for the monthly subscription? 

While the card may support international payments, we don't support the card directly as we would require a credit card. If you've checked all the steps listed in my last reply and you're still facing issues, then using a credit card or Paypal will be the options you have available. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello, My shopify store was frozen a week ago and i'm ready to pay now but I cant access my account to paypls what should I do??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1637 99 357

@Yousuf_2 

If you're looking to reactivate your account, then you would log in, as usual, select a plan and a payment method. If you see errors with Paypal, then you would want to reach out to their support directly to determine why the payment is being blocked. Alternatively, you can also add a valid credit card issued by a bank with a line of credit to pay for the monthly subscription. 

If you're still facing issues, please let me know!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Solved!! Thank you

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Alex, Sorry to hijack this thread...I am having trouble making a payment for my store and cant seem to login even to try and get it sorted. For some reason I am able to contact you here...seems to be my best bet as I got stuck in the loop that goes nowhere trying to contact shopify directly to make a payment. I think my card expired or something so I need to update payment details but cant.

Can you please walk me through the process and check Ive been able to do it...feeling a bit abandoned.

Appreciate your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1637 99 357

@Lara_A 

When logging in, you should be greeted with a pricing page, where you select your plan and can update the credit card information for your account. If this doesn't work, clearing your cache/cookies, then restarting your browser should help resolve this issue. If it doesn't, and you're still having problems with connecting to your account, please let me know as I can reach out to you via email to authenticate your account and have this reviewed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

i am unable to pay for my shopify plan when i click on start plan a text appear "you have to many attempts" so what can do now inorder to pay for my shopify plan

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

i am unable to pay for my shopify plan when i click on start plan a text appear "you have to many attempts" so what can do now inorder to pay for my shopify plan

@Peter wrote:

@LISTOONE 

Thank you for confirming! Here are a few steps you can take:

• Verify that it's a debit card on a credit card network (including Visa, Mastercard & AMEX). RuPay cards are not supported. Icici and HDFC international debit cards have a higher success rate as well.
  • Have international transactions enabled.
  • If you still have errors, you will need to reach out to your bank to confirm there are no additional steps you will need to take on your side 

If the error still persists, you will need to use a valid credit card, or Paypal as these are our only supported method of payments for the monthly subscription. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Please help me  as soon as possible

0 Likes