Can't Print Label - Address you're shipping from could not be verified - HOW TO FIX

mygoodies
2 0 0

Okay so my store won't let me purchase a label - it keeps saying "Address you're shipping from could not be verified" and tells me to fix the errors. I have been through all of the settings and I see no where to change the shipping for my UPS label that I am trying to print. I need instructions on how to fix the address for the UPS label I am trying to print. Once again I only need instructions on how to fix the errors so that I can print the UPS label. All my United States Postal labels are fine. I have already verified my location via Google. Best

0 Likes
Lixucollection
1 0 0

I have this same issue. Anyone help? 

0 Likes
nesmith33
3 0 0

I'm having this same issue today.  We've been able to create UPS labels fine up until today.  Nothing has changed on our end.

0 Likes
Audie1
1 0 0

I am having the same problem. Have had once before but it corrected it's self. How to fix?

0 Likes
stow32
1 0 0

did you ever solve this problem. I started having this issue yesterday and then today it is not working. We've shipped hundred of items with the same from address. 

0 Likes
nesmith33
3 0 0

Resolved.  Mine wasn't working because I listed my city as "St. Paul" instead of "Saint Paul."  Run your shipping location address (Admin >Settings > Location) through the UPS Address Validation Tool here.  Match your address to what UPS has listed as a validated address.  

0 Likes