Can't connect PayPal express checkout

Highlighted
2 0 0

изображение.png

Hello. I actiated PayPal Express Checkout, but in section "Connected account" havn't any information about PayPal account and it is impossible to make any payment. Please, help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
841 54 139

Hi, @alkatran 

Elle here from Shopify!

When you enable the PayPal express gateway, it is set up automatically so that when you make your first sale, you will receive an email outlining the steps to create a PayPal business account and collect your funds. Based on your screenshot, everything looks to be in order!

If you are trying to make a payment on your own store through PayPal using the same email address as the one listed under Settings > General, PayPal will now allow you to do this. 

If you already have a PayPal business account, you can connect it by following these steps here. 

Let me know if this helps!

Cheers,
Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for your reply. As i saw in section "Connected account" should be email addresses of PayPal. I do not have. And when i try make checkout payment from different PayPal account i have error message "We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
841 54 139

Thanks for the additional information!

Do you already have a PayPal business account created? 

If so, please go through these steps here. 

Let me know what happens once you have your business account set up!

Cheers,
Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes