Can't connect Royal Mail Click & Drop

Highlighted
1 0 0

Dear community,

It's our first time using Shopify so I apologise now!

We are trying to connect Royal Mail "Click & Drop" from the Royal Mail side we added the correct details and it then pops up a window and says it's successfully connected, and shows connected from the Royal Mail "Click & Drop"

What it is not doing is this what is described in the documentation, hence this is not working: https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/Integrating-your-Shopify-store-with-Click-and-Drop-Jan...

"You will be redirected to your Shopify administration panel where the permissions required by Click & Drop
will be displayed. For more information on any of the permissions, click the 'View details' link.
To continue with the integration, click the 'Add unlisted sales channel' button"

Can someone please advise how to get this connected.

A bit of background info, we have setup a Partners account and we are working on the development site from there before we transfer across to the client.

Regards,

Danny

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Danny,

You will need the CCS add-on which is an additional $20.00 - you will need to get in touch with customer services to add it to your store.

I have not done this yet, I had the same problem and have just found out the solution. 

Hope you have sorted the issue on your side.

With kind regards,

Biba

0 Likes