Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2051802836.jpg

Shopify Community Webinar | SEO for Shopify Store Success

Join us March 26th for the SEO for Shopify Store Success webinar where we will demonstrate some simple SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tactics to improve your Shopify stores organic reach. This webinar is designed to equip ...

Learn more
Image 1 - Sidebar 16_9.png

New Shopify Academy Certifications On Headless

Harness the power of headless at Shopify and build your skills today as a theme developer, business consultant, or developer.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am having DNS problems but some DNS records aren't even showing in the settings so I am not even able to edit them. Did everything, can't find any h...
Author Avatar
I am using dawn theme, products carry a pill of sale only i want to add a sale percentage pill on them, i have seen some solutions here but none of th...
Author Avatar
Zoom image function is not working properly on my store. Is there any way to get the zoom image function in theme.I would greatly appreciate any help ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi guys,Can you help me to reduce the height of the Featured product images My url: https://189ee3-2.myshopify.com/ Thank you,
Author Avatar
Hi, I am struggling to find a solution that will allow my product grid to remain static or all products remain within the same ratio regardless of one...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, i recently made a baby niche website and help some advice on what i can do to make it better or its good the way it is. please give me an...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, For one of our Shopify stores, I am using the Ella theme. In the product page, I want to show the automated vendor-collection descriptio...
Author Avatar
my customers are facing an issue about signing up, they sign up but then they can not login. when signing up, it says (This email address is already a...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need help to align my product title and product prices on mobile view. Currently on mobile view, the prices are all at different positions on t...
Author Avatar
There is a white CSS with information at the bottom of my screen.How do I remove this? overdosedart.com
Author Avatar
Hello all, We're Geothreads23! Our mission is to connect geography nerds & travel enthusiasts with our soft and stylish T shirts!Founded by a Geograph...
Author Avatar
Good day i want to display in Featured Collections and Product Collections the From Price before the sale price Like in this photo, I want to show Fr...
Author Avatar
I would like to upload a hand drawn image to my content / media and use it in place of the "Shop Now" button on my homepage in the hero banner. Can an...
Author Avatar
Solved
I'd like to change the Instafeed background color from white to the light purple background color that my social media icons are with. I also have pag...
Author Avatar
I have asked this before but there was no response and I'm positive there's a solution that I haven't found yet. I have noticed that post-purchase off...
Author Avatar
I have tried follow every step I found here and Youtube. But after connecting dynamic source to the metafiled definition that I created. There is no c...
Author Avatar
I would like to build multiple headless storefronts, however this is only supported by Shopify Plus which is much pricier than the other plans - "basi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm looking for assistance with getting the footer of the Dawn theme to align correctly as well as space evenly. Currently, all columns are al...
Author Avatar
I created a new app with the latest remix template that uses Vite. Afterwards I created an extension to handles the creation of custom discounts using...
Author Avatar
Hello, In the beginning when i downloaded a app for Mega Menu it worked. But since of today, i noticed that drop down menu isn´t working on mobile pho...