Can’t get into stores but Shopify still taking monthly charge. Can’t contact anyone on phone.

Lauradavishomes
1 0 0

I have several stores can’t get in and still being charged. Can’t reach anyone by phone. I have new number can’t change it either. Laura Davis

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
672 43 84

Hello, @Lauradavishomes!

Sophia here from Shopify.

Do you know which stores the charges are coming from? If not, you can use this store recovery tool to find all accounts linked to your email address: https://accounts.shopify.com/recovery/stores. Alternatively, you can click Forgot store when logging in to receive a list of stores associated with that email address.

Logging into Shopify

If you have the store name and email address but can't remember the password, please follow these steps to reset your password.

If you attempt to login to a store and are prompted to pay an outstanding invoice, that indicates the store is frozen, and you won't be charged unless you pay the outstanding invoice to reactivate the store. Closed stores will prompt you to update billing information in order to reactivate. Only accounts that are still on an active plan would be able to successfully charge the payment method on file.

Please let me know if you're able to locate the active stores and login to the admin using either the store recovery tool or the Forgot store method. If you run into an error message when trying to log in, please share a screenshot with me here so I can investigate. Thank you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes