Can't print a shipping label due to unverified address

Highlighted
Navigator
293 32 66

Hi @Jnelly 

You can do this from within the order itself. 

Click on Orders:

MelsMojoBob_0-1600175931894.png

Click on the open order from the orders list:

MelsMojoBob_1-1600176017820.png

Once in the order, you can click on the Create Shipping Label button

MelsMojoBob_2-1600176163887.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
543 59 88

Hey, @Jnelly! Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this.  

Shopify Shipping is currently only available to merchants whose fulfillment location is based in Canada, USA or Australia. Therefore, to be able to print shipping labels from your admin for stores based out of the UK will require an app from the Shopify App Store. Are you currently using a shipping app for labels?

If not, I recommend taking a look into the following:

Each of these easily integrate with Shopify stores based in the UK, and will enable you to purchase and print discounted shipping labels from within the app in your admin. Please note, Since they are created by a third party, please reach out to the developer directly if you have any questions about the apps, the functionality or need a hand setting it up. 

Additionally, you will also need to have the Third Party Carrier Calculated Shipping feature enabled on your store as well to be able to make use of any of the shipping apps. Please see this forum post for more details about that, and let me know if you would like me to enable it for you.

Cheers!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes