Can we still add Carrier Calculated Shipping to Basic and Shopify Plans?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Can we still add Carrier Calculated Shipping to Basic or Standard Shopify plans, without upgrading all the way to Advanced?

There is a reference to adding that for $20 a month in this post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
189 0 20

Hello Brian,

Keegan here from the Shopify Guru team.

Shopify still offers that promotion as of this post, since it's a plan change however you just have to send us an email directly or phone/chat in so a Guru can help you get that all setup!

Thanks for your post :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Great. Will adding that feature also give me the option to print UPS & FedEx labels from my order fulfillment page? Currently I only have USPS as an option.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Brian_G ,

Yes, you can add carrier calculated shipping rates to the Basic Shopify plans by subscribing for the annual plan or by paying an additional $20 per month.

Printing Shipping Label feature is available without the additional payment of $20.

You can print the USPS and UPS labels from Shopify and use FedEx Rates, Labels and Tracking app for printing the FedEx labels. The app also helps in enabling FedEx carrier calculated shipping rates at checkout and automatically marks the order as fulfilled with the FedEx tracking.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted

You can still add Carrier Calculated Shipping to the Basic or Standard Shopify plan. I suggest you to subscribe to the yearly plan so that there is no need to burn more money. Otherwise you need to pay $20/month extra to get this activated.

Also, if you are looking to generate shipping labels using UPS and FedEx, then you can use the Multi carrier shipping label app which allows you to use your own account to generate labels and perform complete fulfilment of shipments.

0 Likes