Can you recommend a fulfillment alternative to Shipwire?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Shipwire has been terrible for me, their integration with Shopify was very, very easy - unfortunately they've often lost my product, or taken over a week and many phone calls to get shipments moving.

Can anyone recommend an alternative, preferable with US and UK warehouses? One feature that was attractive to me (though I've not used is yet) was the ability to transfer product between warehouses in UK and USA, and have the physical inventory populate to my web-store. Not that it really matters - I'm in Orange County, CA.

Thanks,

Tim

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 0 1

Hey Tim! 

There's actually a few different alternatives to Shipwire available, although you've got to do a little bit of digging to find them.

One of the alternatives I found is called "Fulfillrite Order Fulfillment"; it's rated 5-stars in our App Store, and has a great track record with Shopify merchants.

Another alternative would be the "Whiplash Fulfillment" app, which is also rated 5-stars and has a great history on Shopify, as well.

Hopefully one of these two can do the trick! :)

Kind Regards,
-Zack L

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 8

Hi Tim,

Not so many alternatives ou there, you can check:

1- Fulfillrite Order Fulfillment
https://apps.shopify.com/fulfillrite-order-fulfillment
2- Rakuten Super Logistics (formerly Webgistix)
https://apps.shopify.com/rakuten-super-logistics

Hope that helps.

Shopify Experts, Setup, Design and Dev. Check www.ilovemybeautifulhair.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Tim,

Check out Sprocketexpress.com. As a client, you will always talk to a person who is familiar with your account and its unique requirements.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Tim, 

Check out InterFulfillment, located in Toronto Canada. Simply the best!

www.InterFulfillment.com ;

Lopez

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi there!

Another great solution is   http://www.catalyst24.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

If you are manufacturing overseas, I would check out floship.com

They have a private shopify integration, and can save you a ton of money on air freight.

I use shipwire for north american shipments, and floship for international shipments.

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

What about the elephant in the room - FBA?

wearer of many hats at Lunchbox.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

I used FBA before Shipwire (maybe 2013), that service was worse. For sales made through Amazon FBA would ship the same or next day, HOWEVER for my Shopify sales (which is 99% of my sales), shipments would take at least 4 days to out of the door, long enough that nearly every customer would email asking me to follow up. I chose FBA because they have such a great reputation because of Amazon, when I asked, they said 4 days was normal per their fine print.

I'm still with Shipwire because they paid me in credit for the lost inventory. I'm going to see how they work for me once I've spent my way through the credit. I now insure all my packages for the full retail value (the Shipwire default is wholesale cost).

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Tim,

I'm with One World Direct (http://www.owd.com). We provide an excellent alternative to Shipwire and FBA, especially for Shopify users. While we don't currently have an app in the marketplace, we are fully Shopify-integrated.

OWD is a US-based e-fulfillment company that has been in business for 20 years (since the birth of the web). What sets us apart from the rest is our superior flexibility and our commitment to client support. We developed our warehouse management system in-house, and it has evolved with our clients' needs.

Simply put, we offer technology you expect, the flexibility you need, and the support you deserve. So check us out at the link above, and if you're interested, drop our sales team a line. We'd love to talk with you about your project!

Thanks,
Gideon Oakes

0 Likes