Canada Post rates not populating

MichaelB2
2 0 0

I've installed the Canada Post app, including the API keys, to link my Canada Post account to my Shopify store, but at checkout I this message:

Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order.

And below that a second window that says "We don’t offer shipping to Canada."  In the Shipping, Settings window, I should be able to select my Canada Post account then select from a dropdown menu which services I want to include...but there is no drop down menu. There is a dropdown when I add UPS, but not Canada Post. I was told by Shopify that I need to enable services on my Canada Post site, but Canada Post is telling me that there is a problem with Shopify not connecting to the Canada Post site properly.  I'm I missing a setting somewhere?

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
659 15 70

Hi,

Hopefully, you have solved this and your store is all set! Answering for others who might land on this page with similar queries.

You can check out Nick's reply from this thread and ensure that you have handled all those points in the right way: https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/quot-We-don-t-offer-shipping-to-United....

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes