Canadian Inventory + Accounting Integration Solution???

2 0 0

I am having an incredibly difficult time finding a full solution for inventory + accounting for my store. We are a Canadian business with suppliers in both Canada and the USA. Because of this, I need to be able to build purchase orders which attach a cost to an individual item in various currencies. I can't input a single purchase cost for an item for what I pay for that item in CAD because it will change based on fluctuations in the CAD/USD. This makes it extremelly difficult to track accurate COGS. I am currently using Qickbooks Online Plus for inventory + Pipemonk app for integration with my site. The problem is QBO does not offer this kind of functionality. I have looked into Stitch Labs but they don't integrate with QBO Canada. I also looked at Trade Gecko but they don't integrate with QBO either.

I am not attached to any particular software. I am just trying to find a solution which is as close to seamless as possible for inventory managment and accounting. I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions you guys have.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi,

I am in Canada also and I use Shopify for my online store and POS, TradeGeko as my inventory hub and Xero for accounting.

The three work very well together, handle multi currancy and inventory management is a breeze.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 0 16

I'd recommend going with Brightpearl. This is an all-in-one inventory management + accounting solution. Coupled with our automation services it's a good solution. Sorry for such vulgar self-promo :) But I'm a store owner myself and we use the app in our company.

★ Shopify Customer/Order Auto Tag App → 99rabbits.com ★
0 Likes
Tourist
53 0 2

Hey there.  I might be able to help you.

Check out this integrator that allows you to connect anything to your accounting or ERP.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzn9HBJsFOI

www.wigsforpigs.com
0 Likes