Canadian TShirt/Apparel Print on Demand+Fulfillment Company's?

6 0 0

Does anyone know any reputable tshirt POD/fulfillment companies based in Canada? I've done all the research on the usual suspects - Print Aura, Printful, Teelaunch, etc. but the USD conversion and shipping times are still barely worth it. 

Even any new and upcoming Canadian company's you heard of?

And while we're talking about Printful - can any Canadian POD tshirt stores comment on their experiences with order printing + shipping times to Canada? I'm looking to ship an order through them to Alberta but says it could take 10-16 days? 

Thanks for any insights.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
152 0 11

Hey Matt,

Martha, here, from the Shopify Team.

There are definitely more options available in the U.S. market. For an Apparel Print on Demand app in Canada we have Art of Where, located in Montreal, they have some different product offerings available (no t-shirts at the moment) but definitely check them out for your comparison.

For the Printful shipping question/ suggestion, I would recommend you reach out to Printful customer support by phone +1 (818) 351-7181 or email support@printful.com. The indicated shipping rates for Canada on their site lists; 5-10 business days without tracking, and 1-5 business days via FedEx. So, adding a rate for shipping through FedEx might be a good option to offer your eager customers :)

Hope that helps! 
Martha

0 Likes
1 0 2

Would it be possible for someone from Shopify to update this thread? I would like to do a dropshipping POD with custom T-shirts but I live in Canada and the exchange rate with shipping kills and profit margin as well as any sort of competitive advantage I might want to do with pricing. Is there any Canadian based POD dropshippers for T-shirts and other casual clothing?

Thanks,

DealBro

2 Likes
1 0 1

I'm also looking for cost-effective POD options in Canada.  Any recommendations?

1 Like
2 0 1

I would like to bump this thread as well.

1 Like
3 0 0

Would also love this to happen!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Wow a company here in Canada would do quite well I'm guessing for a POD service.

I need to find someone.

I have a family member in San Jose with their own T-shirt printing company but could never expect them to discount in order to make it feasible.

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 3

Avoid printful!!!

i live in Calgary, Canada, and have ordered multiple samples from them in the past. Their quality is terrible and they have no idea how to properly screenprint on triblend tees without the print literally peeling off. Shipping times were really slow too.

Not worth it! 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 2

Aug. 8th, 2018 - apparently RedBubble is one of the best print on demand companies in Canada, but sadly, they aren't connected to Shopify.  More Canadians need to contact RedBubble and beg them to create a Shopify app.  Their business would increase rapidly. 

I can't find any great Canadian print on demand companies with a wide offering of products (Art of Where is good, but they don't even offer t-shirts or mens clothing) and the US POD companies kill Canadians with their shipping rates.  So frustrating!

0 Likes
1 0 0

I just learned that teelaunch has facilities in Canada. I'm going to give them a try.

0 Likes