Canadian TShirt/Apparel Print on Demand+Fulfillment Company's?

1 0 0

https://www.ottawacustomclothing.com/ offers POD at Canadian prices and shipping.

0 Likes
1 0 1

I've been looking as well.  Just found a company out of Quebec called Printeez.  They interface with Shopify.  Has anyone worked with them? Might give them a try.

1 Like
Tourist
9 0 2

Hey Everyone,

We are a new up and coming dropshipper based out of Victoria BC.

We screen print and DTG print and dropship for customers based in Canada. 

If you are interested in having us print and dropship your clothing orders please shoot me an email at raincoastprintshop@gmail.com

Thanks!

Andy

Rain Coast Print Shop

1 Like
3 0 0

Hello Everyone,

My name is Eddison and I am one of the founders here at Teehatch. Our t-shirt drop shipping service is one of the first of it's kind in Canada. We specialize in helping Canadian shops with t-shirt fulfillment. 

Our shirts are competitively priced and our shipping costs start at $4.50 CAD with Canada Post. In addition to this, we also offer hassle free US / International fulfillment. 

Feel free to visit our website at https://www.teehatch.com!

You can also reach me by email : info@teehatch.com

Thanks,

Eddison

(800) 701-3079

0 Likes
1 0 1

I have been working with Printeez for over a year. Great prints, good prices and their service is really personnalized. I highly recommend. They also launched their new online platform recently which is also great for people that want to order quickly, www.printeez.com. I sent my friends from Toronto who needed apparel for their sports event and they told me they had a great experience. Their prices are very competitive but what I like most is the quality of the prints, which is as good if not better than what I had from US companies in the past. They use water-based screen printing mainly, which gives a soft finish. As a brand, this is what I am looking for. I wish I would have found them before to save on the USD exchange, lot cheaper to buy in CAD$, especially when you get good services and products! So I would definitely recommend Printeez!

1 Like
Tourist
12 0 3

We are currently setting up a dtg print on demand in Alberta. Should be integrated with the big ecommerce platforms and up and running in a couple months, hopefully sooner. Keep an eye out for us, will post more info as we closer to being up and running.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hey guys!

We can certainly help you with all of your screen printing, embroidery and DTG for your custom apparel needs. We print out of Quebec, Canada, and ship for Canadian and American customers, but also internationally. We can do fulfilment, drop shipping as well as online boutique stores for your company, brand, event or organization. We have thousands of products such as t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, shorts, hats etc. Visit https://www.printeez.com/ to order online or for more info!

We would be very happy to serve you :)!

Printeez

1-888-508-2085

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 2

RAIN COAST is NOW LIVE!

Print on Demand in Canada! 

Go here to find out how it all works and get started!

-Andy

0 Likes
1 0 0

@Printeez wrote:

Hey guys!

We can certainly help you with all of your screen printing, embroidery and DTG for your custom apparel needs. We print out of Quebec, Canada, and ship for Canadian and American customers, but also internationally. We can do fulfilment, drop shipping as well as online boutique stores for your company, brand, event or organization. We have thousands of products such as t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, shorts, hats etc. Visit https://www.printeez.com/ to order online or for more info!

We would be very happy to serve you :)!

Printeez

1-888-508-2085

Do you have any plans to have an integration with Shopify? I currently have a store on Shopify and I would like to continue selling with my current website.

0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 1
Integration with Shopify, Amazon, Woo, BigCommerce, Bonanza, Etsy.
All under one roof!

Canadian and US POD fulfillment factories.

Come check it out!

www.BigOvenTees.com

Serving apparel businesses since 1945
1 Like