Canadian TShirt/Apparel Print on Demand+Fulfillment Company's?

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi there,

Pardon my ignorant question, but since Printeez does not link with shopify, how are you working with them?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I do bulk orders with Printeez (100 to 500 t-shirts for me is my typical order) which they keep in inventory and ship the items for me (I linked my Shopify with a ShipStation key that they provided me with - pretty easy to do). Which means I also get better prices on quantity and shipping rates are also very competitive - certainly better than if I shipped the orders myself and it saves me time at the end of the day! Before I run out of T-Shirts I replace an order - turn around time is quick too. I think they will be integrating Shopify soon but I like this way of doing it because the margins are better, even though it requires a minimum investment to start, which is okay for me! Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Ok thanks for your quick response.  So they drop ship to your customers who place the order on your shopify store, but out of inventory you paid for upfront, correct?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Correct! But I always manage to sell everything so the financial risk is little to 0.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey Everyone! Here is a detailed video explaining how our new shopify app works for Canadian customers. -Andy Rain Coast

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I went on their website and could not find the contact us page. Do you k ow where we can contact them?

Thanks

0 Likes