Canceled order showing as 1 new order when I have no new orders

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there!  I canceled an order a week ago and marked it as archived, but it still shows a "1" in my order status even though there are no other orders.  Is there a way to delete it or mark it as fulfilled after it's been canceled?  It driving me nuts. I hate the thought that every time I need to cancel an order it's going to add to the false order count.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
17 0 1

Hey Mendi!

Samantha here from the Shopify Guru team. Thanks for reaching out.

You have followed all of the steps needed to ensure the order is no longer showing up as Open. Cancelled orders will still show as Unfulfilled but once Archived that should remove them from the Open orders and in turn also remove the notification you are seeing on the Orders tab. 

In order to look into your case it will require account specific information. I will reach out to you via email so we can troubleshoot this together and see why the orders tab is still showing a notification. 

Hope this helps - talk to you soon.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I also need help with this same problem, will you please email me to assist with this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I want to remove a cancelled order from "unfulfilled". 

I cancelled the order and archived it but it is still showing as an pending order. I've been trying to remove it for months.   

0 Likes