Cannot Delete Shipping rate.

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi,

This is my testing mode shipping rates.

The problem is when there are free shipping and custom rate in shipping option.

Otherwise there are no that options In my setting shipping rates. (I just uninstalled Intuitive Shipping app??).

So how I remove the options??? (Free Shipping & Costum).

Thanks - Hans

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Hans!

Sharon here from Intuitive Shipping.

I notice you are still using the customer name Intuitive Shipping, which is how our users test their app setup while it is in Testing Mode. What is likely happening is that since you are using the same customer info from when you were testing Intuitive Shipping, the information is cached and is causing this to occur.

If you either change the cart contents or change the customer name and shipping address, this should fix the issue.

If this doesn’t fix it, I recommend reaching out to Shopify support. Once you uninstall Intuitive Shipping, there are no traces of it in your store so this is being caused by something on Shopify’s end.

Best of luck!

- Sharon

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the reply.

As you suggested, I created New Customer, New Products, New Chart. But still this doesn't fix it.

How to empty/clear caches? or I have to reach out the shopify support?

Thanks - Hans

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 50 103

Hi there Hans!

Don here from Shopify. :)

You can clear your browser cache within the browser itself, this would not be done within Shopify.

There are some good guides on this site to help you to clear your cache.

You could also try using a cache-less browser like Google Chrome's incognito mode (ctrl + shift + n together while using Chrome, or File > New Incognito Window) to log into your store to see if that will resolve the issue.

If you have cleared your browser cache or tried incognito mode and you still see the effects of that app in your orders then just get in contact with us via support so we can securely take a look at your store.

You can email support@shopify.com from the address used to log into your store and reply in this thread with the ticket number you are given so we can look into the store directly.

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Don, if clearing the cache doesn’t resolve the issue for Hans, can you please shoot me an email at sharon@intuitiveshipping.com so I can know what the solution was? It’s plausible that this could happen to another merchant in the future, so I want to make sure we have the appropriate solution for them :)

Thanks a bunch!

-Sharon

Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi there Don,

I'm starting over.

- Cleared caches

- Browsing in incognito mode

- Create all new (shipping rate, customer, order)

But don't resolve the issue

New Shipping Zone/Rates

New Customer

New Product

New Order

The result

Thanks - Hans

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Don

I'll try to reach out support@shopify.com

Thanks - Hans

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 50 103

Hi again Hans (and Sharon)!

Don from Shopify once again. :)

Thanks for the updates and the involvement.

Hans, if you can share the ticket number for your email contact here, I can grab it from the queue and we can check this out.

If necessary, we can loop in the app developers then based on what we see happening there.

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Don and Sharon,

I reached out support@shopify.com advised by Don and hosted by Nicole.

Full chat transcript below. All timestamps in UTC timezone.

19:08 Nicole S: Hi :) Nicole here, Shopify Guru. I’m here to help you grow your business! How are you doing today?

19:08 Hans Haryadi: Don told me to continue my issue from commerce university to help center. And I still cannot delete shipping rate.

19:08 Hans Haryadi: Great Nicole

19:11 Nicole S: Hey Hans! What shipping rate are you trying to remove? And do you have a link to the forum where you were advised?

19:13 Hans Haryadi: This is the link https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/payments-shipping-fulfilment/t/cannot-delete-shipping-rate-528632

19:19 Nicole S: Looking into thsi now :)

19:20 Hans Haryadi: Ok Nicole

19:21 Nicole S: Are you trying to remove the custom rate?

19:22 Hans Haryadi: The custom rate and free shipping

19:23 Nicole S: I'm just checking now, but I think those rates may be built into our platform.

19:23 Nicole S: Why are you looking to remove them?

19:23 Nicole S: Yes, those rates are built into our platform. they're only available on the backend though, not to your customers.

19:24 Hans Haryadi: Oh I see

19:25 Nicole S: Yes :) sorry about all that confusion!

19:28 Hans Haryadi: It's ok. So there is no a free shipping and custom rate choices for my customers? Only on the backend?

19:29 Nicole S: Any shipping options your customers will see are configured in your shipping settings. You can choose free shipping, different weight or price based rates, etc.

19:31 Hans Haryadi: Good to hear it.

19:32 Nicole S: Great! Was there anything else I could help you out with today?

19:32 Hans Haryadi: Okay. My problem solved.

19:32 Hans Haryadi: No

19:32 Nicole S: Wonderful :)

19:32 Hans Haryadi: Thanks Nicole

19:32 Nicole S: Great - If you have any other questions, our Guru team is here 24/7 via call, chat or email :)

19:33 Hans Haryadi: Nice :)

Nicole S | Shopify Guru

Thank you Don, Sharon for your help. I'm so appreciate that.

Hans

0 Likes
Highlighted

Don, Hans,

Thank you so much for keeping me in the loop! I sincerely appreciate it!!

I'm so glad that everything is sorted out now :)

0 Likes