Cannot place order, conditions not met - HELP, no idea why this message is coming up!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me - we've been using Shopify for years with mostly no issues, I'm just in the middle of updating the theme from Radiance to Venture and placed a few items in the cart to check everything went through ok. As soon as I clicked the checkout button a message popped up saying

'Cannot place order, conditions not met:

- Must have at least 85 in total.'

I've no idea where this has come from and can't find anything in my settings that might be controlling it - does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9872 100 1710

Where is the order error appearing? A bit more context and examples would help. There's not a lot to go on at the moment.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Jason, thanks for getting back to me on this! Problem solved - it turns out MinMaxify app had been installed by the people who had originally set up the site to set minimum trade orders at £85, and for some reason it wasn't compatible with Venture and was limited ALL orders to £85 rather than just trade orders.

I've uninstalled the app entirely for now and contacting the app developers to see if there's a way to return functionality using the new theme. Fingers crossed! :)

0 Likes