Cannot ship to your location - new error

LisaT2
Tourist
5 0 1

I have had a Shopify store for the last couple of years and have had a customer contact me to say they are unable to check out as they get a message saying they cannot ship to their location.

This is domestic shipping and shipping rates are by order value.  Orders over $120 are free shipping. 

I have sold loads of items to the location the customer is in and have also sold the specific product to a number of customers too so I'm unsure why its happening now?

Please help 🙂

Replies 5 (5)

Tammywood
Visitor
1 0 0

I have the same message.  It is a good customer that I have shipped to before.  A very large order. 

Have you received a reply.  This is quite frustrating.

LisaT2
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi, I had no response here but read in a Facebook Group that if you go and select the Region annually and enter it then it seems to work and it’s worked for me 😊. It can happen if the customer doesn’t select a region I think.
orry
Tourist
8 0 4

Hi Lisa, 

I've been having this issue for months, but all Shopify tell me is rubbish as always.

I didn't quite understand what you meant by select the region annually? Are you able to tell me exactly how you fixed the problem? I'm having multiple emails a day.

Thank you

LisaT2
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

I'm so sorry, it should read set the Region Manually.  For some reason those orders didn't have a region selected for their address.  when I selected their correct Region manually from the drop down, for some reason it lets the order go through.

kario
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having the same issue today. Was Shopify able to remedy this situation for you? We have not changed anything in the settings, have been selling a lot of items over the past year, and only today we are having this issue. "cannot ship to your location". If they were able to fix this, could you tell us what they did?  Thank you!