Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1326 83 298

@dear 

I have sent you an email. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

We are having the exact same issue as other users in that we have submitted documents and information countless for verification. Each time, they have been rejected. 

Can you please urgently assist as we need to verify before July 5th otherwise our payouts are put on hold. 

Regards,

Shaun Kiloh

Hamilton & Inches Ltd

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1326 83 298

@sk1985 

Thank you for letting me know. I have sent you an email to verify the store to help get this reviewed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Every time I try to upload documents for identity and address verification a pop up appears saying "additional document back file upload cant be blank" even though there is no option to upload an additional document back file. 

Please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there Peter, i’m also having trouble with this problem, I have tried uploading my passport and drivers license, but I keep on receiving the email, then on shopify it just comes back saying  the photo ID you uploaded was not valid. Can you help me out please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1326 83 298

@ill-fated @Joligarden 

I have sent both of you an email to help get this reviewed!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Good Morning @Peter - I've been having this issue for a few weeks now and i cannot get through to customer support. I've tried phoning and emailing multiple times 

I'm unable to receive any payments that are made on my website as i simply cannot get my ID documents verified. Ive tried multiple different photos and types of ID with no success. It just tells me that a document was blank and the and the photo ID is invalid. Could you help me - I really need this resolved asap as it is holding up the progress of the site.  Many Thanks 

Verifying Document Issue.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1326 83 298

@virocleanx 

Thank you for letting me know. I have sent you an email to verify the store. Please respond there so I can help get this reviewed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi there @Peter  i’m also having trouble with this problem, I have tried uploading my passport and drivers license etc..., but they have not been approved.
Could you help me out please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1326 83 298

@Mikio 

Thank you for letting me know. What error are you getting? Could you please check the following and try again: 

• Ensure there is no glare in your images. The image must be clear, and in full colour in order to be verified. If there is a glare, it could distort the image and cause it to fail. 
  • Ensure you are taking a full image of the document. If edges, or corners are missing, the document will be rejected 
  • Do not crop the image, as the full document/ID is required 

If you're still having issues after ensuring that you're uploading a supported image then please provide a screenshot of the error you are getting. 

1 Like