Cannot verify identity Shopify Payments

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi, @Peter , thank you for your kind reply.

We have already tried to upload images many times and at those times, we've checked the quality of images, but anyway we will try it again according to your information.

And could you kindly tell me how to see the information we initially entered.

As you said 

most common issue is that the date of birth that was initially entered does not match what is shown on the documents you're providing.

I want to check the information , but I couldn't find it on my menu.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi, @Peter we tried upload images and got this.

I hope we can solve this issue.

iOS の画像 (1).png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1537 92 331

@Mikio 

I've shipped you an email! 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

hello, i also have this same problem i have uploaded 2 different documents to try verifying my account to i am eligible for my pay outs but they send me emails a few minutes later saying that i still need to sumbit the documents, please how can i get this fixed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Peter,

I keep trying to submit my drivers licence for verification. It keeps coming back as not valid. I do not have a passport, only a drivers licence. There is no box to write notes of why I don't have a valid passport so can only submit my drivers licence. Is there anyway to do this? As I am about to run out of time and have my payouts stopped? Please help, thank you!.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hi @Peter,

hello, i also have this same problem i have uploaded 2 different documents to try verifying my account to i am eligible for my pay outs but they send me emails a few minutes later saying that i still need to sumbit the documents, please how can i get this fixed. I have uploaded different documents multiple time and shopify just keeps telling me to keep re uploading it and my payout date is  close by please i need this resolved 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Shopify Support Team, 

I've come across the same problem. I have submitted photo ID multiple times over the past 3 days and am still receiving emails asking to 'Verify Identity'. Can I please get some help with this? 

Kind Regards 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Peter, 

Mi issue is that I cant find the tab where I should attach my documentation, can you please support?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have just set up a new store and am ready to take orders but I cannot verify Shopify Payments. Before I even attempt to upload proof of ID it says "The photo ID couldn’t be verified."

I have tried uploading a copy of my passport to the Identity Verification section and a copy of my driver's license for the address verification. When I click submit I get the following message "Additional document back file upload can't be blank". 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

My problem has been solved, I went to live chat to discuss and was solved for me quickly. Possibly my birth date was entered  wrong to start with and therefore differed on my driver’s license. Info has to match up. Hope y’all can sort it to! Thanks. 

0 Likes