Cannot verify identity

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi

After submitting my documents as requested I now have this message

Some of the information you provided for Shopify Payments couldn't be verified. Please contact support to complete the verification.

I hit the contact support button and can't get any useful information on how to proceed.

What do I need to do now? Please help.

Kind regards

Steve

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are also having the same issue and cannot find any way to resolve it. 

We also can't find any means to speak to someone either on the phone or over a chat help.

Here is a screenshot of what is happening and when we click on Contact Support it doesn't take us anywhere helpful.

Screenshot of our shop pageScreenshot of our shop page

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

If you hit the get support or whatever it says button at the bottom of the support front page you can get to the live chat. They won’t help you, but it might get your case prioritised. I spent over an hour on it this morning and I’m still in a foul mood about it now. The absence of any reply from Shopify staff here speaks volumes. 

Highlighted
1 0 0

I could not even get to the live chat! Keeps forcing me to log in my shop and get back to the get help community. Circular ridiculous exercise. How do we contact support?? My identity could also not be verified, my payments are now on hold and just crickets from shopify. 

0 Likes