1 0 0

I cant access my shopify account 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 7 12

Hey @yvones,

This is Finley from the Social Care team here at Shopify. Thanks for your post. We definitely want to make sure you're able to access your account!

When you say you're not able to access your account, is this during the login process at shopify.com?

Do you see any error messages when you attempt to log in? If so, please share these errors or anything other details you may have about the issue you're having.

Logging into your Shopify account

To log in to your Shopify account, you'll need three bits of information:

Step 1: From shopify.com, click Log in and enter your .myshopify.com URL.

If you've forgotten your .myshopify.com URL, please enter your email address in the recovery tool here, otherwise shown as the "Forgot store?" button when you attempt to log in:

20-10-txuhk-y248h.After that's complete, you'll receive an email with all the .myshopify.com URLs associated with that email address.

Step 2: After entering the correct .myshopify.com URL, you'll need to enter your email address for the account.

Step 3: Next, you'll need to enter your password.

If you've forgotten your password, you can click the "Forgot password?" button to reset your password.

20-10-czhex-5j9v9.

Once you have your correct password, you'll have all the details you need to log into your account.

If this isn't addressing the issue you're having, please let me know!

Once I have a clear idea of the problem you're having, we can work on the next best steps to have this resolved.

Thanks!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes