Carrier calculated shipping UK Basic plan

Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hi

Just getting back into my business after months offline due to illness

I used to ship worldwide but I really couldn't face going through all the zones and updating the prices (all done by weight) as it would have taken so long to do and wanted to get the store up and running so I've deleted everything except the UK and doing free shipping.

I'm not getting a lot of traffic yet but there are visits from USA and Europe so I would like to be able to offer shipping internationally again.

Currently I pay shopify each month on my basic plan but I understand that if I pay a year in advance I get the option to be able to get carrier calculated shipping. Is that correct ?

I like the idea of a 3rd party app giving real time prices to the customers so save me inputting lots of different weight bands, I assume however that I'd have to add the box size to the product (along with the already added weight) for the courier to be able to work out the price ? Bit of a pain updating for items already listed but OK for new items going forwards.

Which couriers in the UK offer this integration ? all the items I can find seem USA focused

I sell vintage items so in general each parcel has differing sizes and weights. I use pre-used packaging where possible to save on cost and re-cycling issues

Thanks

Thanks Brian www.vintageretroandvinyl.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 6

Anyone got any info please ?

Thanks Brian www.vintageretroandvinyl.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Yes, you are right. If you opt for the annual payment, you can get the carrier calculated shipping for free. There are other options as well to enable this feature in your store. You can get this feature for an additional $20/month with the Basic Shopify plan.

To ship international, you can use carriers like DHL, FedEx or Parcelforce since you are based in the UK. To integrate these carriers with Shopify, you can use the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app. The app helps you handle the complete shipping process along with tracking as well. Also, it helps you automate the packing process based on the product dimensions, that will help you get accurate rates.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 0

Hi, dear check this app for calculate your store product prices, Shopify price calculator App enables you to sell a variety of products of different natures. Support multiple measurement units according to the nature of the product. Enable discount rules for products purchased in larger quantities. Easy to manage store all calculations without any error related to size quantity and price. d3d55b046f8cab37e4d7c2226d5f55f9

0 Likes