Carriers in Mexico for local shipping?????????? HELP!!!!

Highlighted
2 0 0

HELP!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 39

Hi, Josue!

Anders from the Social Support Team here.

If you're looking for local carriers for Mexico, there are a couple of options available if you're after integration with your Shopify Store.

1. Each Shopify Store can directly integrate with UPS and FedEx. This integration allows you to pull their shipping rates, as well as print their shipping labels, within the Shopify Admin. This, however, does require an upgrade to your plan.  We also have further information on this feature HERE.

2. There is an app available in our App Store which allows you to connect to different mailing services in Mexico. Based on the app's description, I believe this will be a good option! You can find that HERE.

Take care, Josue ?

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

HI..thanks!!!

Great :)

The link of the app you share, its the same link at the first link?

Can you send mee the App link (connect to different mailing services in Mexico...)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 39

Hi, Josue!

Ah, my mistake! I've listed the correct link for you now: Mienvio. You can also find all available apps in our App Store.

Take care!

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

Both UPS and FedEx provide local Shipping. UPS has the service UPS Express saver for shipping within Mexico : 

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 5.13.33 PM.png

You can utilise both these services using the Multi Carrier Shipping label app to show real time shipping rates at checkout and generate labels.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes