Change Payout Bank Account

kluceros
2 0 0

My payout failed and Shopify is requesting for me to enter OLD and NEW bank account information.

The first time I entered the bank account information failed because I mistyped the bank account information numbers. I have the correct information now but cannot enter it because I cannot match the OLD information with what I typed in first.

There's no way for me to know what numbers I mistyped or did not put in due to me inputting the numbers incorrectly.

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
666 43 84

Hi, @kluceros!

Sophia here from Shopify. I know it's crucial that your payouts are routed to the correct account, and I'm here to help you get this fixed. I see that you posted this a few days prior to my reply, so please let me know if you've already been in touch with our Support team elsewhere.

When a typo was made in the old bank account information, we can put you in touch with our Account Integrity team to help you update the account on file. The system asks for the old account information as a security measure, as the account owner is the only user able to make sensitive account changes like this and they typically have access to the old account information. Typos are of course a different story, so our Account Integrity team can help to ensure the information is updated securely and accurately. If you've not been in touch with them yet, let me know here and I'll send you an email to get that process started. Thank you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes