Change the Bank Account for Shopify Payments

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello - I've been searching everywhere for this information and can't find it.. Currently Shopify is sending payouts to my personal banking account and I need to change it so that it is sending payouts to my business account. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
78 0 7

Hi There,

Cian here from Shopify. Thanks for getting in touch!

To update your bank account details on Shopify Payments you can follow these steps:

>  home > settings > payments > Shopify Payments (Edit) > Bank account & currency (Edit)

For more information on editing bank account information see the following link: https://docs.shopify.com/manual/more/shopify-payments/configuring-shopify-payments#edit-bank-account

Hope this helps!

Cian

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

This is perfect. Thank you! Not sure why I had such a hard time tracking this information down, but very glad to know how to do it now.

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello

I'm looking for the solution of similar problem. But, when I go to Settings >Payment Providers, I don't see the any information about Shopify Payment. help me please. I watched the instruction, but it is not helpful for me

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
How were u able to add a private bank account?They wont let me do that,i trying for months cause i dont have company and here in germany u need to pay a lot of taxes
0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
337 14 29

Hi @Powerbomb 

You should follow steps on this guide, it will instruct you how to solve your issue.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi did your payouts go to your business account ? I just changed my banking info from my personal to business account will the money still deposit into my business even though it's already scheduled to go in my personal ?

@Powerbomb wrote:

Hello - I've been searching everywhere for this information and can't find it.. Currently Shopify is sending payouts to my personal banking account and I need to change it so that it is sending payouts to my business account. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance. 

@Powerbomb wrote:

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Im not sure what bank account/routing number i added to my bank information. so how can i change the old account if I dont know the bank information entered as the old account? 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

If anyone can help me with this asap I'd greatly appreciate it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Please, lmk if you find how, i am having the same problem i need resolve ASAP. thank you.

0 Likes