Changing return address on shipping label - Help!

Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 42 130

Hey again @lam3001, thank you for clarifying!

You're correct here, this is not currently possible in the admin. I will submit this to our internal team to be reviewed as a possible future feature! As our platform is constantly growing and improving, our team love to get feedback from our merchants on what features/edits they need to improve their workflow. So once I submit this as a feature request on your behalf, our team can review the request. So hopefully, this can be something that is available in the future.

There is never a guarantee that a request will get a Green Light, or make it to a product launch, but we really do appreciate you reaching out with your suggestion, as I’m sure you’re not the only merchant with this request.

While we would not have a specific timeline for how long that might take, you can definitely keep an eye on our announcements page. We will post any new updates or developments there.

Thank you for your understanding!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
KRSJewelry
1 0 0

I'm trying to figure out the same thing!! Definitely need a discreet return address name. Any luck?

0 Likes
shoptcr
1 0 0

Has this been created? Need to change the name on the upper left corner on the shipping label. Thanks! 

0 Likes
diamondsondiana
3 0 0
Nope. Not fixed.
0 Likes