Checkout Error

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I keep receiving this message when customers are trying to checkout. All of my products are getting this error at checkout. Can you help me fix this? My website is www.fashomedia.com .

Annotation 2019-11-17 190937.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hey there, @jpalacios!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear about this error your customers are seeing. Often this error will display if your shipping settings or shipping profiles don't match the products in the cart. Have you confirmed they're located where your shipping profiles are setup, and that your products meet the pricing or weight ranges?

I've attempted to checkout, however I'm located in Canada and not sure if your rates are set for Canada currently. I'm also unsure whether your products are set to meet the weight/pricing ranges of your Shipping Settings. I'd be happy to take a deeper look into your Shipping Settings and escalate if necessary. I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated to your Community Forums account. In order to authenticate you and access your account, can I please have you respond from the email address associated to your store? If you're using a separate email address for you store, you can simply CC the correct one and respond through there.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog