Checkout button no longer working (greyed out)

Highlighted
1 0 1

The checkout button on our site (www.geekycool.co.uk) has suddenly stopped working. Items can be added to the cart, but when the Cart button is clicked on, the Checkout button is greyed out and can't be selected.

We are using Infinite Product Options by Hulk Apps but have been for a long time with no issues. The last successful order was 1 November so something seems to have changed since then.

Any suggestions on how to get to the bottom of it?

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
198 16 56

Hi, @geekycool!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thanks for sharing your question with us, I'd be glad to help you out with this. 

I took a deeper look at your website, and I was able to proceed to checkout as per normal: 

18-16-5ulrv-o9i94

This brings us to a few other possibilities. First, let's rule out any local errors. Can you please troubleshoot with me by trying the following:

• Try clearing cache/cookies of current browser
  • Try from a different, up-to-date, browser
  • Try from a different network connection

If the issue persists after that, there could be a couple other things going on. For further context can you confirm if:

• this occurs on all, or certain products
  • if this on certain products, which ones?

Furthermore, you might be interested in this thorough tutorial I wrote on finding and fixing storefront issues. I go into great detail with narrowing down theme or app issues, and next steps.

Please check that out, and follow up with me if you have further questions.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes